:bradley:

could be HIAB but I doubt it

2 minutes ago, NNES said:

My 11 is The Greatest, but I did not participate :ladyhaha:

Leave then :bye:

Jk

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Ryusei

Ba back in the garden we‘re getting high now because we‘re older. Me myself i like diamonds. My baby crimson and clover :firega:

Musery

Just now, Blue Madonna said:

She needed your points :nooo:

I didn't enjoy NFR as much as everyone else so I didn't participate... Maybe it will grow on me like LFL... But The Greatest is def her best song on this record. I also wouldn't mind if Venice Bitch will win, also a great song

Just now, NNES said:

I didn't enjoy NFR as much as everyone else so I didn't participate... Maybe it will grow on me like LFL... But The Greatest is def her best song on this record. I also wouldn't mind if Venice Bitch will win, also a great song

Not with my 0 :giggle:

Andreu
15 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Okay, how are California and Love Song higher than NFR? :triggered:

California's chorus is EPIC

FfFfFfFF

#9 | Love Song

love+song.png

AVERAGE: 8,55

HIGHEST SCORE: 10 from @Sneaky, @hausofcy, @geopang, @BrothaGaga@dllcll, @ryansamonster, @freakumdress@ChavaWM, @therokinrolla, @TheShameMonster, @Glamourpuss, @arrtpop, @Ryusei and @halcyonpop

LOWEST SCORE: 5 from @huttont

COMMENTS

@littlepotter Listen, I don't know what it is about this song that doesn't make me appreciate it more. The intro and buildup in the verses are beautiful. But it's a wee bit too cheesy melodically for me, kind of like mariners. I never put it on intentionally. Shame because it's so cute.

@HausOfHarlow The snippet I fell in love with most when it was on her IG. It is so beautiful. Definitely a favorite of mine. 

@ryansamonster Absolutely beautiful from beginning to end. PERIOD. Think I was speechless the first time I heard this. So well written, love the verses especially. It’s cute how many references she’s made to other songs on the album, like “Dream a dream” from FIILY and references VB in MAC. 

@Lona Delery My least favorite track from NFR. Song doesnt really go anywhere, but it somehow suits the theme of the song. Still a good track, usually Lana's worst song on an album is unlistenable, but Love Song is cute.

@Amphetamine Its cute, that's really all I have to say. She def could have done more with it but ig that she just wanted to make a simple, pretty love song- which she succeeded. 

@Davian It’s just long enough so that’s great. I also like the toned down instrumentals.

@Ally Campana Great song. Be my once in a lifetime.

@Katherine The lyrics are cute, and her vocals are adorable. But the production is kinda meh. I wish there was a surprise factor. It's too bland, in my opinion. But it's not a bad song anyway.

@Ployd Such a sweet and beautiful song that only Lana could write.

@FfFfFfFF My first contact with this song was through the teasers she posted and I have to say I am glad she didn't tease the best part of the song. I love how the pure and beautiful the chorus sounds. Two more things: 1) Partially because of synesthesia :sis: but I can't listen to this song and not picture a night time scenery with a full moon. And 2) I am looking forward for the other versions that Jack and Lana did to leak because the song could go in so many directions and maybe end up being even better than the leaked version.

@ChavaWM Beautiful...periiooodt

@ice bear still wish it was titled In Your Car whenever i'm listening to it without paying attention the transition from the pre-chorus to the chorus alarms me, like the "boom" in the middle of the Alejandro mv 

@huttont boring

@Sneaky Oliver This is the cutest song ever!  I was a bit uninterested because of the generic title at first but it makes sense with the lyrics. I want to play this song in my wedding.

@MrBlue The chorus is amazing

Archived