Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Well find out on the page 37 :lana:

Thanks not after short ad-pause! :triggered:

FfFfFfFF

#2 |ï»ż Mariners Apartment Complex

mariners.png

AVERAGE: 9,17

HIGHEST SCORE: 11 from @RudraCNG, @geopang, @badgirlmeat, @ryansamonster, @freakumdress and @Jorget

LOWEST SCORE: 1,5 from @Creyk

COMMENTS

@Enzo I remember when it came out 

@littlepotter Something about the melody feels quite basic to me, and I don't put this on intentionally, ever. The outro is amazing though and gave me a lot of hope for the album back in September.

@RudraCNG  I swear this is one of the most beautiful songs I've heard in my whole life

@HausOfHarlow Another incredible standout. I usually forget about the lead singles of albums when the rest of the record releases, but this track has stood the test of time. The production and low of the lyrics is just magical. 

@Andreu I liked this when it was released but I love the fact it still sounds as fresh a year after

@ryansamonsterTo me, one of her best written songs and one of my absolute favorites. The lyrics reference finding yourself & letting go of past mistakes to really be free. I think it’s beautiful and love that the chorus inspired the record cover. 

@Lona Delery I absolutely love this song, and my love for it only grew during the past 12 months. It still sounds fresh and features a brilliant production.

@Amphetamine Great lyrics and pretty melody. Kinda gives me Elliott Smith/singer-songwritery vibes.  It is a little over-hyped by her fans imo- its good but she has much better. 

@Davian It’s okay but not a fan of her vocals here. And the song drags after a while.

@Ally Campana Lyrically and sonically beautiful. ‘You’ll lose your way just take my hand’. This made me cry.

@Katherine Love at first stream. It's one of my favorites. 

@PloydGreat song but I will admit I found myself listening to venice bitch a lot more when these songs first came out.

@FfFfFfFF Not as strong as Venice Bitch (to which pales in comparison) but a lovely folk-rock ballad. My favorite part is the reverb guitars at the end. I actually prefer the Buku festival live version in terms of instrumentation because it makes the sound more bold and colorful as opposed to the studio version which sounds somehow washed out.

@ChavaWM it took me a ton of listens to appreciate this song and now I love it, do wish the guitar in the outro was used more throughout the song/ album

@ice bear it's like an old Lana song but from a more mature perspective, the growth shined through

@huttont severely overrated

@Sneaky Oliver Both lyrics and instrumental are so complex like there are many layers. Love the melodic chorus, I'd say it's the best from the album or a strong highlight! 

FfFfFfFF

#1 |ï»żÂ Cinnamon Girl

cinnamon+girl.png

AVERAGE: 9,31
HIGHEST SCORE: 11 from @Loeppke, @Halle,  @hausofcy, @ice bear, @Joesuda, @Yukia, @Glamourpuss, @DelusionalGaga and @teawhore
LOWEST SCORE: 5 from @ryansamonster
COMMENTS

@Loeppke One of her best songs lyrically, there's nothing else I can say. Powerful, relatable lyrics and an amazing build to the chorus.
@littlepotter So much of this album would be a highlight on different ones but something about this to me feel a little off as well. I absolutely hate the way the synths ruin her voice in the chorus when she's doing the ah's. i'm being harsh because this song could've turned out so much better and i still enjoy most of it.
@HausOfHarlow I feel like we heard the entire track before its release. Still, amazing. The production is so ear-gasmic in the chorus.
@Andreu I honestly can't understand why it's so many people's favourite
@ryansamonster Everyone loves this one it seems... truthfully I’m not that impressed. I really really like the verses but the chorus isn’t it for me. 
@Lona Delery A bop, love the outro. Wish it was longer and had a bridge, though.
@Amphetamine A dreamy bop. Would've been a 10 if the outro didn't drag on for so long but it's still an incredible song. 
@Davian A standout on the album for sure!
@Ally Campana If you hold me without hurting me, you’ll be the first to ever did. No explanation needed. Masterpiece.
@Katherine I wanna hate the song, but I can't. Even if its way too overrated, I just can't. I must agree it is amazing. Even when it's repetitive, it feels timeless.
@Ployd Its a really nice song but Its definitely not my favorite from the album.
@FfFfFfFF Incredible song! The bass is a bit underwhelming compared to the teasers but it's still such a stunning song. The production and all the effects are top notch and the outro is just as great. So melodic and glossy.
@ice bear I've waited  this song has a special place in my heart together with Sober II (Melodrama)  that instrumental outro, oh god, eargasm
@huttont love it
@Sneaky Oliver Despite of the hype it had for the instagram snippet, I think it was a bit overshadowed by the -then- unknown tracks. I think it lacks a good second verse and a bridge. Love the instrumental outro. The chorus is still a killer though, one of the best.
@Nirvana Yes I love this track. But I don't think it's as good as my other favourites on this album. It's also bit overrated in the fandom. But I do love the lyric "If you hold me without hurting me, you'd be the first who ever did."

Yaaaass we won bitches 

MAC lost, I win again :pray:

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Thanks for hosting @FfFfFfFF

A shame it took you too long to finally hold the ceremony 

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Just now, Enzo said:

Yaaaass we won bitches 

MAC lost, I win again :pray:

I am so happy I sabotaged that trash track :classy:

YAS CINNAMON BEST SONG WON

I WIN