nodandsmile

Your opinion?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• still canceled!
    • people should move on

Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney

Chris Brown isn’t just cancelled because of the domestic abuse against Rihanna. He also has a decade long history of violence towards other women and men 

KatieJudasGaga4

Still don't like Chris Brown. He's done even more bad things that don't involve Rihanna, and he even shaded Rihanna in 2012.

misunderstood

She's the victim in the situation, if she wants to continue to support his work she has every right to. The fake activists need to realize there's a difference between speaking up and speaking for victims of domestic violence. Most of them speak for. It's her story and her life, she can pursue whatever she wants with him. It's her choice not yours. 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood

It also shows most of them have no idea how to actually deal with victims of abuse

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

How Rihannah deals with the situation personally is entirely up to her. 

Chris Brown is absolutely still cancelled though. He is a violent man who doesn't deserve a platform. 

HoneyB

I think Rih has thankfully (hopefully)  healed and moved on from that unfortunate moment in her life. Plus this is Rihanna we’re talking about, Chris shouldn’t be even uttered around her excellence:queenga:

He is talented but he has constantly shown how much of bad person he is. Also he’s been seen doing drugs I hope he gets the help he needs:(

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

PunkTheFunk

It's clear that she still cares about him on some level despite everything that happened, and I think we should respect that. But Chris as a person is cancelledT.

Evidently she has separated the artist from the art, something that stans have yet to learn. If she wants to enjoy his music, she doesn’t have to love him

gagannefrancc

they dated and of course they liked and cared for each other at some point. their situation is what we need to respect but chris has a history besides what he did to rihanna so him as a person still cancelled and not just coz of what he did to rihanna.

25 minutes ago, Diente said:

She knows him better than we all would ever do. If she wants to support his art, let her be. 

She needs to know her fans better too and release R9 instead playing Chris Brown. 

Why not support your own brand with your new hit single in the background?

Archived