💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Updates Instagram Story (10/18)

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

LaLuna

Thanks GGD for always providing me with my daily dose of unnecessary drama :vegas:

Let's stop overanalyzing everything she says and just hope Gaga and the fan are both okay. Mmmkay? :kiss:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What’s wrong with telling people about her hospital visit after her fall was literally on every news outlets WW? I am sorry for the fan. But blaming Gaga for updating the news letting the world know she’s ok, I don’t believe this.:saladga:

LGMonster95
49 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

She updates us with a post that isn't clear. She's not stupid, she knows that we will analyze it, she's fine with it (or she would've done thing differently) and we're allowed to analyze it all, there's nothing wrong with that. 

Of course we all wish her the greatest feelings and health, but it's normal to wonder what she's talking about when she's talking

Yes but things gets easily out of hand when this fanbase analyze her posts too much, what I'm trying to say is that we should just wish her best without thinking too much, I think what she tried to say from her x ray post was that she wasn't injured but with all the things that happened to her (the fall, her leaving Dan, her condition etc) she's still feeling pain. 

Nikolai Barrow
4 hours ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

The fan was hugging her and she literally started to jump on him and put her legs on his hips, so he tried to grab her, and failed at it...

She telling the audience right away that it's not his fault and for him not to feel guilty was the only reasonable and truthful thing she could do... and now she tries to draw the attention to this topic ?

Like, tell me, why is she doing this right now ? She knew he can get blamed for it right away but now she forgot ?

Now she posts these things from hospital etc, I don't like her this time either, sorry

Honestly though fall 2 meters like that on to a hard floor and you pretend to he okay. She's lucky she didn't break her back or get a terrible concussion. I think blaming her for expressing her pain is so unfair. She also broke the fans fall so she had double the weight hitting the floor.

Pop Music
5 hours ago, Vyxx said:

Listen, Gaga just had an awful stage fall, which triggered her fibro, she had ice packs and baths, checked into hospital and had X-Rays, dragged the f**k out of Dan and now she's single. Homegirl is in pain. A lot of pain. I don't wanna see any of you f*** sobbing about LG6. We have time for that later. This is not the right time. I fear for our baby.

THIS 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

****, GAGA!!! Why her? I want her to be happy. :noparty:  I want her to enjoy making music without worrying about having any kind of pain. Sending my best vibes :hug:

And to everyone blaming the fall and the guy this post is not about that. I bet you...but as always you are trying to find someone to point your finger at and to be the reason why you don't have new music :saladga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

6 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

In her new Instagram Story. Is it a physical pain or an emotional one (since we just discovered that she left Dan?)

EHNooycXkAAcrJO?format=jpg&name=large

How do you know she broke up with her boyfriend?

Franch Toast

She can't win with some of y'all. 

Saying she's okay at the concert and sharing her X-ray and the fact that she's in pain are not contradictory. 

She probably didn't want people at the concert to worry about her, and with all of the adrenaline coursing through her body, maybe she did feel fine then. Sharing the X-ray the next day was a way to assuage concerns of fans worried about her breaking something – I highly doubt she was thinking, "Let me post this X-ray to make Jack feel guilty that I had to have almost my entire body X-rayed." Jack himself probably had X-rays, too. 

Posting that she wouldn't miss Sarah's bachelorette even though she's in pain isn't a dig at Jack or contradicting her statement the previous day about being okay. She might not have broken anything or have a concussion, so she's "okay" in the sense that nothing major happened, but trust me, bruises hurt. They can hurt a lot. (I have bruises all over my legs from a tumble I took a month ago, and sometimes the bruising hurts more than my broken bones.) She can still be "okay" and in pain from the bruises. 

And I'm not even going to assume she's having a fibro flare-up. I mean, she could be, but trust me, bruising all over your body already is more than enough to leave you in a lot of pain. 

As for Jack, he posted on his Twitter that they spoke backstage and that he also spoke to several people from her team, and no one is blaming him. I doubt he is going to feel any worse than he already does because of one of Gaga's Instagram posts. He's probably in a lot of physical pain too, so he shouldn't be surprised that Gaga's likewise in pain. 

(And no, I don't think her mention of "pain" has anything to do with her romantic life. Since when has she publicly grieved any of her relationships on social media [and who knows if she and Dan truly had a relationship anyway]?)

She/Her/Hers

2 hours ago, GABEL said:

She has fibro, which means she is in pain most of the time, she might think of it as a normal thing now lol

That doesn't mean she blames her fan or that she wants sympathy, she's probably just stating a fact

This is why people must calm down and stop being negative on the internet. I'm mainly here on this forum to talk about that. Share information not opinion. 

hello hello baby.

6 hours ago, BloodyM said:

She does look like shes in a lot of pain, you can tell from her eyes :( 

Oh wow you’re right. I hope her pain goes away soon. :ohno:

Brooke Hoegan
8 minutes ago, Nikolai Barrow said:

Honestly though fall 2 meters like that on to a hard floor and you pretend to he okay. She's lucky she didn't break her back or get a terrible concussion. I think blaming her for expressing her pain is so unfair. She also broke the fans fall so she had double the weight hitting the floor.

I'll say it one more time - I don't blame her for expressing her pain nor for going to hospital, not even for sharing the results of her medical examination.

The wording that she used just sit with me well: "When they have to X-Ray almost your entire body... " is kind of over-emphasizing when you still finish this with "... Just Dance. Gonna be ok" and  not in line with the proper way she dealt with the situation the day before - and she did it that way when she got up on stage because she knew exactly how this fan will be blamed for what he didn't even do on stage. From the videos we have, it was clearly not his idea to pick her up.

So, why she forgot how to treat this situation and started to make it seem like she was really hurt ? It was really not the best idea to word it like that, 'cause the fan did nothing wrong.

And even if she found out she was injured at the hospital - still she should carefully address it that it was not his fault.

Schizophonic

she said several times that her body sometimes doesnt know the difference between a normal touch and a unwanted touch and that this triggers her fibro. along with panic attacks and paranoia, axienty.

but i clearly think she talks more about emotional pain. her lover posted a hurtful public pic and made it official so she declared herself as single. there is nothing worse than going to a bachelorette party after a breakup. always the bridesmaid, never the bride. she wanted a family so bad and now she is single again.

her falling of the stage wasnt that bad, she propably had to get checked because a livenation insurance wanted so.

we will see if she does tonights show or cancels.

KingRedd

Y’all acting like Gaga isn’t a grown woman who can post whatever and however she feels is honestly super weird to me. Almost like she’s a sim in your mind and you control her moves haha. Stop and Sit. Keep this same energy when your bestie posts her/his 20th “I’m sad” post and you run to help him. What’s the difference here? Oh right she’s a “celeb” I guess they have different human rules ha can’t post about being in pain after a break up and a bad fall that you even defended the fan about to ease his backlash haha dear lord 

May I Read You? 😎

Archived