💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Singing "Million Reasons" With The Fan She Fell With

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

21 minutes ago, Bat said:

Millions reasons to get rid of the awful blue wig yet here we are...

giphy.gif

Please, old news :interestinga:

RenegAde

I legitimately  feel sorry for that  fan , imagine dropping lady gaga knowing she already has injuries 

And gaga needs to be more careful im sorry ,she is always so into her performances  that she forgets health comes first .

IAmNotHere1997

She is a sweetheart and a fighter. She could have just cancelled the show, but instead she got back up and continued to perform, and even  got on stage with the same fan. I love her so much :kara:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

She is a sweetheart and a fighter. She could have just cancelled the show, but instead she got back up and continued to perform, and even  got on stage with the same fan. I love her so much :kara:

This is a perfect example to those fans that claim Gaga doesn't work hard anymore and that she doesn't care about her fans anymore. She literally fell from the stage with a fan and didn't want anyone to treat him badly and even sang for him after the incident. And she still finished the show. 

andy232000
37 minutes ago, Bat said:

giphy.gif

I laughed more than what I should’ve with this joke. 
literally, 1000000000000000 million reasons to burn that **** 

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

I laughed more than what I should’ve with this joke. 
literally, 1000000000000000 million reasons to burn that **** 

Can you guys quit it? This isn't the time to focus on the littlest things. Gaga fell and possibly injured herself along with the fan and I wanted to show what happened after the incident and you guys just want to talk about the wig. :saladga:

Madling
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Can you guys quit it? This isn't the time to focus on the littlest things. Gaga fell and possibly injured herself along with the fan and I showed what happened after and you guys just want to talk about the wig. :saladga:

That's literally ALL they are here for.   No matter what Gaga does they will criticize. She won every award possible in the last year and they still say she didn't do enough.  

Gov Hooka

I would be a wreck if I was that fan omg. I’d have an anxiety attack and leave. Good for Gaga to make him feel okay.

ydnmnme

This is so beautiful! Be kind!

72-A3-A517-7-DFC-42-B2-8638-DB032-F6-E7-

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Diamond Heart
2 hours ago, Bat said:

giphy.gif

Yes here you are, being a complainer about someones looks who just injured herself. Your so FuNnY!11 :triggered: Gaga fans suck. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick

Gonna lock this since there's other threads discussing this topic and the first page here is messy :laughga:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Archived