Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Falls Off Stage With Fan (She's Ok)

Pop Music

Featured Posts

sarahb
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

I could never live this down and it would haunt me until the day I die honestly :triggered: I already hate thinking about embarrassing crap I've done in the past but this would just top everything :cryga: all over social media, news platforms and forever cemented on the internet :bradley:

He'll occasionally wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night remembering that time he dropped her :rip:

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, sarahb said:

He'll occasionally wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night remembering that time he dropped her :rip:

LITERALLY :bradley: That's what would happen to me forever 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

sarahb
9 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

LITERALLY :bradley: That's what would happen to me forever 

I think the best thing to do would be to just own it tbh :laughga:

Like just casually bring up the time you once dropped Lady Gaga, instant conversation right there :huntyga:

Or if someone asks you for an interesting fact about yourself. 'Well one time in Vegas....' 

eeaarrllaalloo

lol why is everyone still mad?!?

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Teal Ambition
17 minutes ago, sarahb said:

I think the best thing to do would be to just own it tbh :laughga:

Like just casually bring up the time you once dropped Lady Gaga, instant conversation right there :huntyga:

Or if someone asks you for an interesting fact about yourself. 'Well one time in Vegas....' 

I agree, that would be one hell of a conversation starter :ladyhaha:

It also helps that she was the SWEETEST to him and didn't want him to feel bad. We honestly don't deserve this woman :bradley:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Chromaticunt
49 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

The video of her falling is already picking up by the news outlets AND it's starting to trend on twitter i'm out of this **** i cant bear watching locals dragging her 

Why would they drag her? She has fun with a fan, they fall off stage, she checks the fan is alright, reassures everybody they're fine, invites him back onstage and tells everybody and the fan not to blame himself. She literally couldn't come off any better. 

Mister G
57 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

The video of her falling is already picking up by the news outlets AND it's starting to trend on twitter i'm out of this **** i cant bear watching locals dragging her 

Relax boo. I don’t think locals are dragging her, and if they are it’s because they need something to fuss about. She reassured everyone she’s fine, the fan is fine, the show went on and she brushed it off as if it were nothing. Don’t let it bring you down or upset you :hug:

Luzaleja

I’m glad it looks like they’re both okay but oh my god my heart dropped when I saw this kabskqskq she’s an angel :bradley:

alextruper17
8 hours ago, Twitter said:

Incoming “Vegas, I’m devastated” post :bradley:

:air::air::air:

omg omg omg :ally:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Archived