💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Return of Enigma: Live Discussion

Stef

Featured Posts

OMonster

I'm really excited to see Gaga back on stage tonight. 

I think she brings a lot of energy in Enigma - she comes to life. 

I don't care if the show remains unchanged. I'm more interested in her presence, voice and whether or not she's enjoying it. 

When Gaga *really* gets into a performance: the outfits, makeup, set-list, audience... none of it matters. It's Gaga that makes the difference. She's the show. 

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpenHeartedMonster

I really hope that especially the first outfit and look remain the same :ohno::saira: Those are best of them all for sure 

5 hours ago, PARTNR SWPPNG CLUB said:

I have to go cleanse my eyes by YouTubing the Fame Ball and MB 1.0 everytime I look at a video from this show. It should be the other way around. Shame.

Enigma is MB with more tech and more $$$. 

FentyGa

i’m hyped to just see her on a regular basis again lol

i feel like the show’s gonna be the same, though i think change is due idk

Eager again. It's always great to see her perform even if it's short clips, etc. There's always something new to know about or to comment, something that happened, something she said... Plus this time maybe new outfits or some other little changes. 

derpmonster

If nothing were changing, why would she rehearse? She's done Enigma enough times to not need a full rehearsal, frankly. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

OpenHeartedMonster

I'm so sad I have to go sleep now since it's 5am where I'm when she starts  :giveup: But the good thing is that when I wake up there's plenty of reading waiting for me here on GGD :tongue:

derpmonster
4 minutes ago, RAH RAH said:

Rehearsal is prep. Professionals always prepare.

Not always. In fact, Eli confirmed one time taking about Enigma that it was common for someone like her to do a show without a full rehearsal of everything all the way through. She's done BR choreo a million times. Some segments of course need special prep but iirc Eli said she was very busy in the lead up to Enigma last year and didn't do a full 2 hour rehearsal. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Daylight Jokers
7 hours ago, Enzo said:

She better remove Scheisse of the tracklist 

Why tho? That mechanical robot thingy is one of the highlights of the show.

Well they changed everything on the Haus Of Gaga store so it makes change to at least do a few changes in the costumes of the show. It's been too long now.

automatic

I think at least SOME changes are to be expected but probably not a whole lot.

still hyped to see her acknowledging music again

Archived