Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga tweets: Promo or Shade?

Venus Rose

Featured Posts

Venus Rose
Just now, box said:

here for itspongebob squarepants good luck GIF

Same. Maybe something is coming? Who knows?

She's probably laughing her arse off rn though :laughga:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Venus Rose said:

Same. Maybe something is coming? Who knows?

She's probably laughing her arse off rn though :laughga:

This takes me back to a day ago to the she's reading us thread.

She's probably reacting to whatever **** we're saying right now. I really want one more post before tomorrow though:kara:

Franch Toast
34 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

I think she's just having fun

Agreed. I don't see how she's shading anyone, and while it might be promo, she also could just be feeling rather mischievous and is fooling around. The girl does have a good sense of humor. 

She/Her/Hers

Venus Rose
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

Agreed. I don't see how she's shading anyone, and while it might be promo, she also could just be feeling rather mischievous and is fooling around. The girl does have a good sense of humor. 

This right here^^

lady gaga applause GIF

GagaUnderYou

I think she is trying to be more relatable as she readies for a new era tbh. She is getting in touch with "pop culture" Fortnite is weirdly apart of that, and Adele is also anticipated.  I have a feeling there will be a collaboration with Drake/Adele. Also, when was the last time a Gaga tweet got more than 500K likes, she knows her humorous, "relatable" tweets are blowing up. I think LG6 will be the manufactured/dark pop star image that we love from Gaga which includes collabs with mainstream artists. At the end of the day, Gaga is always evolving, keeps up with trends flawlessly and even creates her own trends in the process. 

1 minute ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I think she is trying to be more relatable as she readies for a new era tbh. She is getting in touch with "pop culture" Fortnite is weirdly apart of that, and Adele is also anticipated. I have a feeling there will be a collaboration with Drake/Adele. I think LG6 will be the manufactured/dark pop star image that we love from Gaga which includes collabs with mainstream artists. At the end of the day, Gaga is always evolving, keeps up with trends flawlessly and even creates her own trends in the process. 

meryl streep yes GIF

malazam
58 minutes ago, Sugden said:

She never shaded people like even when they attcked her.

Sis, that African band was destroyed by her 

another shot before we kiss the other side

LilyLark
11 minutes ago, malazam said:

Sis, that African band was destroyed by her 

Are you talking about Die Antwood ( a bunch of white S Africans who are kinda problematic)?  I don't remember that tbh..

She's just being playful here...even when she actually quasi shades someone (Chainsmokers and Adam Levine) she almost always does it in a mild manner (leaving aside some of the ARTPOP Katy messiness, when it seems like she was on l drugs and Bobby might of took her phone).

The only few times I remember her ever being truly shady was when a Gallagher brother trashed Josh Homme's guitar playing, Madonna, and some ARTPOP ish in addition to shading Trump.

But in this case she's being random and clearly joking imo, and most of the gamers/Ninja are taking it that way.

LilyLark
15 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I think she is trying to be more relatable as she readies for a new era tbh. She is getting in touch with "pop culture" Fortnite is weirdly apart of that, and Adele is also anticipated.  I have a feeling there will be a collaboration with Drake/Adele. Also, when was the last time a Gaga tweet got more than 500K likes, she knows her humorous, "relatable" tweets are blowing up. I think LG6 will be the manufactured/dark pop star image that we love from Gaga which includes collabs with mainstream artists. At the end of the day, Gaga is always evolving, keeps up with trends flawlessly and even creates her own trends in the process. 

Yeah, Cher is also random on twitter and I think she's kind of going for that type of vibe.

I hope its promo for  Fortnite concert. 

It might even be an already released medley of songs, like Enigma. It might not be new LG 6.  :fail:

If it is a Fortnite concert, I hope they let in at least 100 players at each concert. The last Marshmello concert capped the number of participants to 20 per group. Some people didn't have/use the skins or dances.

Gagaloo911

Probably both tbh. I love me some Shadega :lolly:

Been too long since she made an appearance and I'm completely here for it. 

Venus Rose
12 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Probably both tbh. I love me some Shadega :lolly:

Been too long since she made an appearance and I'm completely here for it. 

AGREED. :kiss:

Archived