💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ava Max = Madonna??

QueenGermanotta

Featured Posts

tomsches

Madonna is breakfast, Gaga is brunch and Ava Max is a can of pease at 3am in the morning. 

She's obviously trying to emulate FameGa and it's not just delusional monsters who think that, the GP noticed that too. Gaga was inspired by Madonna but also by Bowie, Elton, Grace Jones, Bruce Springsteen. She is a mix of many things, so stop acting like her whole career is based on emulating Madonna because it is not.

And when it comes to Ava, i think she will find her own artistry but right now she is not very original and we shouldn't attack her for it.

xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, QueenGermanotta said:

So what I dont understand is:

Everybody is bashin on Ava for beein a Lady Gaga copy. But honestly...

Lady Gaga is a Madonna copy. Madonsters prooved it to us.

So wouldnt it make more sense to call Ava Max another Madonna impresionator? Because Gaga isnt the original afterall?

No hate on Gaga or Ava. I love Gaga and I dont mind Ava- I just wanted to know how you see those things. 

Should Madonna fans decide things like that because they were there first? Or is it hypocrite for us Monsters to say anything at all? I dont know? mhh

No hate or provocation intended- please spread love 

xoxo

Imagine actually believing this... clownery 101 :ladyhaha:   I hope this thread was meant to be a joke, cuz girl, if you meant this to be serious may god help you

End Racism Now

Sanne Godijn
36 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Am i the only one who thinks Natalie imbruglia is beautiful 

xoxo Craig
17 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Am i the only one who thinks Natalie imbruglia is beautiful 

She is indeed :tony:

End Racism Now

derpmonster
3 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Madonna = 4

Gaga = 2^2

Ava = sqrt (16)

4 is equal to 2^2 and sqrt(16) is equal to 2^2

Therefore sqrt(16) is equal to 4.

There are no lies in the title.  :ladyhaha:

Except Ava Max is that negative square root that everyone forgets. She's -4. Also squares to 16. :gayhat:

OT: I really don't like the comparisons either. I'm a LM for life and I'm no Ava fan but like come on. Let her do her thing. It's kinda hard to be fully original. She doesn't even have an album out yet. We're judging her way too much. 

With that said, she seems to be digging herself into that hole with that whole gay anthem thing she's making and how So Am I is the message of BTW with the sound of Madonna. Like sis. But I'm sure she has a lot to offer other than these 3 songs we've heard. Let's give her a chance. :)

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
2 hours ago, tomsches said:

Madonna is breakfast, Gaga is brunch and Ava Max is a can of pease at 3am in the morning. 

Makes sense that I skip breakfast most of the time. 

Also Gaga is a whole dinner (my biggest meal lol). She's like a Mexican entrée. Fills you up for a while. :flower:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

corvus albus
4 hours ago, tomsches said:

The disrespect for all three :triggered:

Let all three breath and let them be.

DonatellaPop

No, we shouldn't accuse anyone of being anything. Not very HeyGirl.mp3 of us

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

• Dominic locked this topic

Archived