💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lizzo fails at trying to break Iggy's record

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

zakariah

I can’t believe travis got a #1 with that mediocre song, it just proves that any big name hip hop song can get #1 now, even if it’s nothing special or literal sh!t

anyways, personally I didn’t like lizzo’s campaign to beat iggy’s record or wtv, it was so annoying. even lil nas x wasn’t this desperate, and HE actually broke mariah’s record. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Craven Moorecox
2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Lil' Lizzo Walker rising up the charts
I didn't know what to do, so I rhymed charts with farts

:ladyhaha: 

ANTI WP
38 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Girls be posting long ass statements here :ladyhaha:

I got dragged for saying that to her in the other thread :bradley::selena:

ANTI WP
26 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

“fails at trying” as if she was actually trying to break

Yes she was tried! And will try ... whats wrong with ? 

32 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I already said the two parts were unconnected. The thread's about her just falling short of the record, so of course that was the first thing to speak about. I wasn't celebrating the song just falling short, just giving my analysis on it. I'm just looking at things logically, not trying to be mean. I didn't say anything about it not a big deal that that she got a multi week number one, I was just looking at the situation like "just because you got that achievement doesn't mean you'll stick around." Cardi was accused of not necessarily sticking around and she's achieved more than Lizzo, so i think I'm well within my rights to predict one hit wonder status for someone who's achieved less. I never said I was so successful and justified in life to pass judgement on singers. I love music, I analyse it in my spare time for fun, it relaxes me, it takes my mind off things. My analysis isn't all sunshine and rainbows but the world would be boring if we all had the same taste.

Somebody asked and it was so obvious why some people are saying that Lizzo breaking Iggy's record is important (the very next post I quote supports this), so I just gave them an honest response. My motives are to stop race-based prejudice and have people judged on their talent, choices, character. I say I want to stop unnecessary race battles and you come in with you're usual presumptions that I'm a racist bigot. Nothing could be further from the truth and you make yourself look ridiculous every time you do it.

In the words of Iggy, "If you hate me, bitch, get yo life."

It's unprofessional for singers to be publicly chart obsessed, though. It's very unbecoming. But as the public, it's up to us to decide what songs we want to be successful, so we can be as chart obsessed as we like. If that's not how you want to be, that's fine, but there's nothing wrong with being a chart freak if that's what you like. And you can push a song without pushing it to desperate levels. And a "white girl's" sub par song? Was that even necessary? Why can't it just be a sub-par song? Why insert race into it? I'd understand this hate for Iggy if she was  nasty person but she's one of the sweetest, most genuine people in rap who's never instigated beefs with anyone who copped a real life attitude. To just get reduced to being a "white girl" and nothing else must be very demoralising when she's tried so hard to get where she is and is still trying in a world that doesn't even want her anymore.

I'm not saying people are wrong for being chart obsessed, I'm saying its hypocritical for people on gagadaily that care so much about it to judge her for doing the same thing. Maybe read what I'm saying next time.

SissyFromSpace
4 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

“fails at trying” as if she was actually trying to break

She was.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

I blame it on the goose..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

in what way

She talked about it on her Instagram story asking people to stream Truth Hurts to tie/potentially break Fancy’s record. I think there are even posts on it.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived