💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Pick your husband ...Gaga’s BFs Edition (Poll)

Kimmo

Pick one  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your Husband gheys!

• Taylor
    • Carino
    • Luc
    • Dada
    • Speedy
    • Rob
    • Don

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker

Taylor can still get it :lolly:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Venus Rose

what if i'd rather have gaga as my gf..does that count lmao bc she has really bad taste in men..TAYLOR AINT EVEN THAT CUTE YALL :excuseu:

Franch Toast
8 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I don't necessarily disagree with what you're saying, especially with the likelihood that Dan and Gaga are actually seeing each other, but Gaga and her team do partake in PR stuff, regardless of how willing them are to say it. Her team actively calls paparazzi for certain candids and People magazine isn't really the kind of tabloid to stalk people like other magazines. This doesn't truncate their authenticity, but it's not ta all unrealistic to see how those pictures were a possible attempt to leave her alone with the Bradley stuff.

Exactly. I never said that she and Dan weren't a couple; they very well could be, as I acknowledged. But regardless, PR is part of being a celebrity, and it's ridiculous to think otherwise. The allegedly "candid" photos of them having lunch outside in a place where the paparazzi usually don't hang out on a blazing hot day smacks of PR, and as do the "Dan Horton Audio Dinner Special" photos we got for a few weeks and then never got again, which seemed very out of character for Gaga. 

I personally don't give a f*ck who she dates or marries as long as she's happy. 

She/Her/Hers

Robert Smith
13 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

what if i'd rather have gaga as my gf..does that count lmao bc she has really bad taste in men..TAYLOR AINT EVEN THAT CUTE YALL :excuseu:

Your standards are high :lolly:

ryansamonster

Taylor all the way. I saw him on the streets of Chicago once and yes he’s just gorgeous in person 😍😍

Franch Toast
29 minutes ago, Renie said:

Can’t it be her tv husband?!?:toofunny:

tumblr_nxoniihPwc1rv6sroo1_540.gif

I don't know who's the luckier one in that pic. 

She/Her/Hers

Just now, Franch Toast said:

I don't know who's the luckier one in that pic. 

What I wouldn’t give to be Cheyenne’s butt and both of Gaga’s hands!! :ladyhaha:

Anderson123

Taylor Kinney by FAR. Dada is also attractive and Don does look like he's really good in bed. :ally:

Bloody hooker
2 hours ago, Renie said:

Can’t it be her tv husband?!?:toofunny:

tumblr_nxoniihPwc1rv6sroo1_540.gif

Did Gaga really put her thumb between his crack? :nooo:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Archived