💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Harry Styles - Lights Up

Katherine

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

I think it's a good way to comeback after his debut album, SOTT was a better lead but this will help him on streaming platforms. I can't wait for the album, love how he's embracing his sexuality. :lolly:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
8 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

He can stab me and I'd say thanks

Yes

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

HookerOnAChurch

I’m so disappointed.. from his first masterpiece album to this basic song? :bradley:

OMonster

I'm a big Harry fan - I think he is the most interesting male artist out there at the moment. 

But this song doesn't totally do it for me. I like it, but 1) it's too short, 2) if you look at the lyrics, it's constant repetition and 3) what he's repeating doesn't actually make much sense. 

Repetitive songs are fine - some of the best, even - but only when they repeat a message that is at least a little clear. 

I understand the meaning of this song (feeling hurt inside, but you keep going and nothing is going to stop you be the person you want to be) - but the lyrics actually don't communicate that message loud enough. 

So, as a result, the song falls flat and lacks impact. 

I mean, even the delivery of 'do you know who you are?' is so melancholic that it doesn't actually strike the chord it's meant to. 

But then again, maybe that's the point. The song isn't strong sounding, and maybe that's because Harry behaves in a way that reflects self-love/importance, but he actually doesn't believe it. 

Anyway. Enough of the analysis, lol. 

6/10 for me.

subtext / fantasy

gagzus

Talented brilliant spectacular show stoppi- y’all know the rest.

i love it and can’t wait for the album. Eek I’m so excited that one of my faves FINALLY dropped new music 💀

The song doesnt fit in any genre, sometimes it sounds rnb, other times indie, then pop, then alternative rock etc I love that. Doesn't sound like anything today :firega:

Archived