Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max made a glittering gay anthem!

corvus albus

Featured Posts

joannesrats
9 minutes ago, MingersPrayer said:

I just don’t buy her as an artist. I’m sure she’s very talented with a heart o’ gold but everything I’ve seen just feels disingenuous... like she’s selling a product from marketing boardroom. 

I wish I could say she was very talented, but if you wanna keep that delusion don't watch a live performance :messga: 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannesrats

Not me going through this thread reacting to posts and not paying attention to the dates :messga: 

Mister G

So she wants to be like everyone else and have a gay anthem or empowering message. That’s nice.

Creyk
5 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

I wish I could say she was very talented, but if you wanna keep that delusion don't watch a live performance :messga: 

How is she not talented? She can really sing

HeavyPunkLover

I listened to some of her song and even downloaded them but I always feels like She the low quality version of Lady Gaga without any rock factor. But she is young. Let’s give her time.

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

joannesrats
2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

How is she not talented? She can really sing

I'm just thinking of that one morning show performance of either So Am I or Sweet But Psycho (it's literally the same song) where she was off key and just....not good

SlaeUrAnus
12 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

Not sounding like I am making excuses, but the breath control in SBP is very hard so I am not surprised she sounds off key.

I've watched her acoustic videos and I think she is a great singer with a big range.

In my messy era.

joannesrats
Just now, SlaeUrAnus said:

Not sounding like I am making excuses, but the breath control in SBP is very hard so I am not surprised she sounds off key.

I've watched her acoustic videos and I think she is a great singer with a big range.

...I'm a singer, it's not that hard

SlaeUrAnus
1 minute ago, joannesrats said:

...I'm a singer, it's not that hard

Each to their own, but I think she can sing. 

In my messy era.

Kindness Hooker
14 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

I find this so amusing... :billie:

Same... the thread bump....:toofunny:

MingersPrayer
14 minutes ago, HeavyPunkLover said:

I listened to some of her song and even downloaded them but I always feels like She the low quality version of Lady Gaga without any rock factor. But she is young. Let’s give her time.

I agree and love your kind approach. 

COOOK
38 minutes ago, PETTY said:

people responding to this post like she said this yesterday when this post is from 7 months ago :toofunny:

Blame it on me I started this mess :billie:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived