šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max made a glittering gay anthem!

corvus albus

Featured Posts

joannesrats
9 minutes ago, MingersPrayer said:

I just donā€™t buy her as an artist. Iā€™m sure sheā€™s very talented with a heart oā€™ gold but everything Iā€™ve seen just feels disingenuous...Ā like sheā€™s selling a product fromĀ marketing boardroom.Ā 

I wish I could say she was very talented, but if you wanna keep that delusion don't watch a live performance :messga:Ā 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannesrats

Not me going through this thread reacting to posts and not paying attention to the dates :messga:Ā 

Mister G

So she wants to be like everyone else and have a gay anthem or empowering message. Thatā€™s nice.

Creyk
5 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

I wish I could say she was very talented, but if you wanna keep that delusion don't watch a live performance :messga:Ā 

How is she not talented? She can really sing

Ā 

HeavyPunkLover

I listened to some of her song and even downloaded them but I always feelsĀ like She the low qualityĀ version of Lady Gaga without any rock factor. But she is young. Letā€™s give her time.

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

joannesrats
2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

How is she not talented? She can really sing

Ā 

I'm just thinking of that one morning show performance of either So Am I or Sweet But Psycho (it's literally the same song) where she was off key and just....not good

SlaeUrAnus
12 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

Not sounding like I am making excuses, but the breath control in SBP is very hard so I am not surprised she sounds off key.

I've watched her acoustic videos and I think she is a great singer with a big range.

In my messy era.

joannesrats
Just now, SlaeUrAnus said:

Not sounding like I am making excuses, but the breath control in SBP is very hard so I am not surprised she sounds off key.

I've watched her acoustic videos and I think she is a great singer with a big range.

...I'm a singer, it's not that hard

SlaeUrAnus
1 minute ago, joannesrats said:

...I'm a singer, it's not that hard

Each to their own, but I think she can sing.Ā 

In my messy era.

Kindness Hooker
14 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

I find this so amusing... :billie:

Same... the thread bump....:toofunny:

MingersPrayer
14 minutes ago, HeavyPunkLover said:

I listened to some of her song and even downloaded them but I always feelsĀ like She the low qualityĀ version of Lady Gaga without any rock factor. But she is young. Letā€™s give her time.

I agree and love your kind approach.Ā 

COOOK
38 minutes ago, PETTY said:

people responding to this post like she said this yesterday when this post is from 7 months ago :toofunny:

Blame itĀ on me I started this messĀ :billie:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived