💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max made a glittering gay anthem!

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Only thing is when she does interviews I find her irritating and boring... Her songs are bop worthy but... 

Swerrrrrrrrve

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazz Monster
4 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

What does she mean what if. :classy:

maybe she's talking about Brazil :bradley:

We're far from the Shallow now

Queen Gloria

No, stop trying to make her happen. I am not here for Ava Max. :fthis:

SwissMonster
6 hours ago, gagzus said:

I mean... gay anthems are made in time and impact not by YOU saying they are gay anthems girl

5 hours ago, Dutch said:

The gays make something a gay anthem. If you are trying to create a gay anthem you’ll flop anyways. We are not something you can aim for with a magic formula. I don’t know, it feels a bit wrong to me how she worded it.

Came here to say that. I kinda cringed at the fact she said that honestly :laughga: You can‘t say „I created a gay anthem“. Maybe she did, but yeah no, you can‘t say that. Also anthems are something that have huge impact and sometimes grow over the time. 

Also to stereotype the gays with this glitter ****...it‘s 2019 girl?? Nah this phrase is not working and not giving a cute look. She may be tolerant, she may support the gays but that doesn‘t justify this. It is obviously a marketing strategy...

But still, maybe the song ITSELF is good, so I won‘t judge at the moment.

Also question, cause I really don‘t know, is she part of the LGBT community or does she actively do something for them? Cause I am kinda tired of straight artists taking advantage of their gay fans and I couldn‘t find anything showing her big support for us. Cause it ain‘t a „gay anthem“ that makes you a LGBT hero. Also, intresting that she mentions women and gays but not other members of the LGBT community but mostly, she doesn‘t mention people of color, interesting :huntyga:

Also before some people come for me. I don‘t wanna say she is a bad person, idk ha but there are just things you can‘t say or do...

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

Judas Society

Hmm...I'll probably wanna hear the music before saying anything. I haven't really follow her much but I've been bopping to Torn last couple of months. Though when some twitter stans were raving about her performance with some fluorescent light bulbs and some dancers, I kinda find it more basic than Katy Perry. Gay anthems only become gay anthems when the LGBT adopt it as that. Sure, Gaga created BTW because she wants to bring the msg that it's ok to be gay or lesbian or bi or transgendered. But I don't think she did that hoping it will be a gay anthem. So when Ava said that, I kinda see it as a marketing tactic to get on the good graces of the gays since the gays are her main audience since SBP. It's her pandering to the gays, it's quite obvious if you look at the difference between her current songs and her other songs before SBP.

5 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

...and that no one cares for your opinion

You obviously did since you quoted me, Ava Max fan

Don’t forget to stream her glittering gay anthem when it comes out! She’ll sure need it :fan:

who will love me when the night is over

Clumsy Monster

So she skips her Fame Monster and skips forward to her Born This Way? Interesting. Excited for ha ARTPOP era:ally:

Musicisfreedom
6 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Can't you just make a song about how anybody could be powerful, no matter their gender, religion or orientation? 

I know that she doesn't have bad intentions at all, but don't exclude straight men, girl

Straight men have always ran the world, give us gays and girls a chance to shine :classy: not everything always needs to include straight men.

Bitch I'm Madonna

SwissMonster
8 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Straight men have always ran the world, give us gays and girls a chance to shine :classy: not everything always needs to include straight men.

I agree with you on the straight men part. Speaking of straight men specifically BUT i agree with the original post saying why not include everybody? So ...straights (men AND women), religions and people of color?

It‘s obvious that she wants to sell it to white gay men and girls... And that‘s not a cute look.

I am saying this for now. If the song shows otherwise I‘ll take that back

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

malazam
8 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

What does she mean what if. :classy:

The whole declaration is :ladyhaha:

another shot before we kiss the other side

TheSlash

Imagine she said "of the decade" instead of "of the year". LMs would've had declared war :poot:

Ew, David!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived