💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Ultimate Little Monster Test

Jjang

Featured Posts

Do you mean The Best Video one? ...

Anyways,No that means that,That category will be chosen by professionals,As if it's not fan-voted.

But vote for biggest fans and best live! We are leading so far!

It's not... Trust me :)

Oh ok, then the voting continues!

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted a few times for the best live because she is no doubt about that... and already signed up for the biggest fans, SO GLAD SHE IS WINNING!!! Must be because she is rocking Europe right now with the tour because I remember bieber was winning last time I looked a week ago or so.

I voted a few times for the best live because she is no doubt about that... and already signed up for the biggest fans, SO GLAD SHE IS WINNING!!! Must be because she is rocking Europe right now with the tour because I remember bieber was winning last time I looked a week ago or so.

Vote vote pony,Vote vote.

Duh... i have been the past two days. This is something that comes naturally.

Just like a beast eyeing on its prey :omfgaga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I have exceeded the voting limit. But i keep voting in other ways. :troll:

You should put the direct link to lady gaga's EMA page, its easier and faster to vote.

http://uk.mtvema.com/artists/lady-gaga

Oh and Beliebers and Directioners are stealing our lead, as i expected. :nails:

I have finished in CHROME,Now doing explorer internet,I am not stopping till i 100% show my support to Gaga,And her vision.

I will vote too!

Btw, is it that useful to join Team Gaga there? I vote for Gaga but it doesn't show my points in the profile :huh:

TheEyeOfHorus

Beliebers are cathing up look megafan todays votes they voted over 105k times while we about 82k

I will vote too!

Btw, is it that useful to join Team Gaga there? I vote for Gaga but it doesn't show my points in the profile :huh:

you must join Gagz team

I have finished in CHROME,Now doing explorer internet,I am not stopping till i 100% show my support to Gaga,And her vision.

:yes: me too

I will vote too!

Just go the the voting sections and mass vote... :)

GagaObsession

I am staying strong on this one, feel like I have been hitting that 'vote' button for a year!

Archived