Stefani Tee
politics

Elizabeth Warren is now leading the 2020 polls

Featured Posts

Faysalaaa

Because Bernie is a failed leader, he failed to differentiate himself from Warren and expose the truth about her. All he has to say about every corrupt politician is "hes a great friend of mine".

• Sad 1

Redstreak
4 hours ago, luckyanderson said:

The primary has started? Who won New Hampshire?

I don’t know if you know this but we’ve already had multiple debates, town halls, and extensive polling both nationally and locally. Like literally the primary started the second someone started campaigning, what’s not clicking

Edited by Redstreak
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Gov Hooka
10 hours ago, HorusRa2 said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/09/us/politics/elizabeth-warren-2020.html

You're also correct. She was never going to get my vote. Because her political stances and her actions do not align with my values. I'm allowed to voice that opinion. 

@SEANGT - I will vote in my democratic primary for Sanders. If Sanders is not the nominee, I will be either writing in or voting Green party. The Democratic party continues to try to subdue the progressive wing of the party and then cry for unity in order to defeat the ugly republicans. IF you always come back to the party to vote for the candidate they choose for you, then the changes you want to see will never be implemented. The two party system has not benefited the working class of this country for decades. I'm not going to vote blue no matter who. I'm going to vote based on my values. 

That’s extremely selfish. That mentality needs to go away

• Like 3

RAMROD
10 hours ago, HorusRa2 said:

You're also correct. She was never going to get my vote. Because her political stances and her actions do not align with my values. I'm allowed to voice that opinion. 

If Sanders is not the nominee, I will be either writing in or voting Green party. 

Jebus, someone clearly doesn't learn anything from 2016, does he?? :smh:

It's like someone reading super deep book, talk smart, look cool and sophisticated, but the actual meanings of the said book that been read just gone over their head. :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ What ♥ A ♥ Fine ♥ Coat ♥ Of ♥ Fur! ♥
  • Like 2

PartySick
33 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

You either vote blue or you vote for Trump tbh.

I identify as Michael Jackson. My pronouns are he/hee.
  • Like 5

HorusRa2
5 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

What’s extremely selfish is that the 50+ age demographic nominated Hillary Clinton because pragmatism and she lost. Now the same crowd is going to tell me that we need to vote for Warren because she’s more palatable and pragmatic. What’s selfish is you and other people shaming me for having an opinion. 

Dont come blaming me when you get what you always get if we nominate Warren and lose.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gov Hooka
4 hours ago, HorusRa2 said:

What’s extremely selfish is that the 50+ age demographic nominated Hillary Clinton because pragmatism and she lost. Now the same crowd is going to tell me that we need to vote for Warren because she’s more palatable and pragmatic. What’s selfish is you and other people shaming me for having an opinion. 

Dont come blaming me when you get what you always get if we nominate Warren and lose.

I’m a Bernie supporter, I’ve donated to his campaign, and cannot forgive Warren for claiming Native heritage, and even then, I think it’s reprehensible that you’re supporting some Bernie or Bust narrative. No matter how much you try to deflect blame on to anyone else-the DNC or centrist Democrats, if you vote third party you are partly to blame if trump gets re-elected, plain and simple. 

• Like 4

Whispering
4 hours ago, HorusRa2 said:

The Democratic voters elected Hillary. Hillary won on Super Tuesday, due to her high support with AA voters. There weren’t enough Bernie voters that showed up to give him enough votes. 

If you vote third party, you vote for Trump. If he wins, you and everyone like you is to blame. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

HorusRa2
2 hours ago, Whispering said:

The Democratic voters elected Hillary. Hillary won on Super Tuesday, due to her high support with AA voters. There weren’t enough Bernie voters that showed up to give him enough votes. 

If you vote third party, you vote for Trump. If he wins, you and everyone like you is to blame. 

The primary was rigged. There's plenty of evidence to support that. Hillary helped the DNC from being bankrupt and was orchestrating everything behind the scenes.  If you choose to ignore that, that's on you. 

I'm not going to listen to you and others trying to bully and fearmonger me into voting for whoever the democratic candidate is even if I don't align perfectly with them. So you can stop trying to lecture me about how the elections have consequences. I'm aware of that, and I'm trying to make you understand that candidates like Biden & Warren are not going to cut it in this election. 

@Gov Hooka - Incorrect. I support either Bernie or Tulsi, but I'm not going to be a vote blue no matter who cultist. If you and the others want to be that, that's fine but I'm not going to be held accountable for Trump alone. It will also be on the democratic voters who put up a problematic candidate.

The warning signs were there for Hillary the entire time and all of the people who voted for her ignored it. All of the people on the Warren train are ignoring the fact there are similar problems with her candidacy. There is a difference between liking her as a person, liking some of her ideas and the reality of whether or not she can win. 

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

Whispering
32 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

The primary was rigged. There's plenty of evidence to support that. Hillary helped the DNC from being bankrupt and was orchestrating everything behind the scenes.  If you choose to ignore that, that's on you. 

I'm not going to listen to you and others trying to bully and fearmonger me into voting for whoever the democratic candidate is even if I don't align perfectly with them. So you can stop trying to lecture me about how the elections have consequences. I'm aware of that, and I'm trying to make you understand that candidates like Biden & Warren are not going to cut it in this election. 

@Gov Hooka - Incorrect. I support either Bernie or Tulsi, but I'm not going to be a vote blue no matter who cultist. If you and the others want to be that, that's fine but I'm not going to be held accountable for Trump alone. It will also be on the democratic voters who put up a problematic candidate.

The warning signs were there for Hillary the entire time and all of the people who voted for her ignored it. All of the people on the Warren train are ignoring the fact there are similar problems with her candidacy. There is a difference between liking her as a person, liking some of her ideas and the reality of whether or not she can win. 

The primary was conducted like it always has been. Bernie lost by Super Tuesday due to his lack of AA support. Hillary simply won the popular vote and had more state wins than Bernie had. 

You were never going to vote for anyone but Bernie. No one is bullying you into anything, we are just stating the obvious. You wrote Bernie in last time, so you voted for Trump. You will do the same in the upcoming election. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Katharine Hepburn

Queen of America got the little trumpsters pressed :hor:

xoxo Joanne

Whispering

So...who will be Warren’s VP pick? 

I’m guessing Andrew Gillum or Booker. Stacey Abrams would be a choice, except I don’t think a two female ticket is optimal. I bet Biden has been talking to Abrams. 

• Sad 1

PartySick
14 minutes ago, Whispering said:

So...who will be Warren’s VP pick? 

I’m guessing Andrew Gillum or Booker. Stacey Abrams would be a choice, except I don’t think a two female ticket is optimal. I bet Biden has been talking to Abrams. 

Please not Gillum :rip:

I'm not losing this election over Hamilton tickets :rip:

Whispering
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

Please not Gillum :rip:

I'm not losing this election over Hamilton tickets :rip:

Why don’t you like him? 

PartySick
2 hours ago, Whispering said:

Why don’t you like him? 

Oh I don't dislike him at all. I actually voted for him :awesome:

It's just sense then, the GOP have been pounding on him for accepting Hamilton tickets "in exhange for political favors" :dry:

Warren's pretty clean, the only thing the GOP can latch onto and abuse is the Native American thing and that just makes them racist. I'm hoping for a totally clean name as a VP pick too, even if they're an unknown like Tim Kaine was for Hillary.

Just my nitpick :sweat: