Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump supporter pulls gun on Warren supporter

Featured Posts

Economy

I wont lie... twice i got triggered with cars having those messages at the back for our own Canadian election and i felt like pressing gas full throttle :ally:

but nah in the end id never do that

AdmistTheLight

Nice guns, beautiful guns

Liberaté mi amor

Lord Temptation

Elizabeth’s team should’ve invested in adequate security. She should’ve known better.

Economy
3 hours ago, Reginald said:

American gun culture is an embarrassment on our entire species

Two days ago, a friend I've known for almost twenty years was murdered in an act of random gun violence. 

He had a 12 year old daughter :bradley:

Omg how are u doing? How is the daughter doing?

Lilmonzter

Just a matter of time before someone gets hurt

I mean the gun culture in America is appalling

Veni Vidi Amavi
  • Like 1

Reginald
4 hours ago, Stephen said:

I’m so sorry :( that’s so unfair 

Yeah, no kidding. It feels unreal. 

1 hour ago, Economy said:

Omg how are u doing? How is the daughter doing?

He was a very well-loved person in the local community, so there have been several thousand dollars donated towards funeral and family costs.  I don't really know anything beyond that right now, though. It hasn't really fully *hit* me yet that he's gone , and probably won't until everyone gets together for his memorial.

On topic, and related Gun violence in America is definitely something I'm concerned about every day

Edited by Reginald
nihilist blues
  • Like 2

Miracle

I hope she uses this traumatic experience for the benefit of the world's politics. Scandals like this ususlly affect politics more than doing a great job, whicj E.Warren does too

Born To Slay
9 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Elizabeth’s team should’ve invested in adequate security. She should’ve known better.

This wasn’t Warren herself, it was a supporter.

Also, what the actual ****? The trump snowflakes cry like bitches when someone takes their hat or something but u can’t condemn someone getting threatened at gun point?

• Thanks 4

Ziggy

Imagine being so ignorant and selfish that you think you're entitled to own a firearm even though you're a reckless moron and each day prove gun safety advocates right by being as much. FFS these are the *exact* kinds of situations that people talk about and the exact kind of people that should not be owning a gun. You always hear, "buh collectors!!" Yeah, that's fine. No one is worried about them. We're worried about these weirdos who brandish it like they have their **** out and actually threaten people with them.

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

This wasn’t Warren herself, it was a supporter.

Also, what the actual ****? The trump snowflakes cry like bitches when someone takes their hat or something but u can’t condemn someone getting threatened at gun point?

Gurl, do I really need to condemn idiots and their guns? In America they are everywhere, and you can’t predict where or when they will turn up or from which side of the political fence they stand.

My comment was only about how, knowing what the risks are, organisers of big events can and should be taking better precautionary measures. Having an inadequate security presence can actually fan these idiots, who can become emboldened by a lack of security.

We need to make sure that extremists DON’T feel empowered. Idiots need to know that they CAN’T get away with doing anything stupid. Otherwise, these idiots can take it as a sign of weakness. Remember that idiots don’t think like normal people. They are actively looking for signs of weakness, for opportunities to cause trouble.

Economy
10 hours ago, Reginald said:

Yeah, no kidding. It feels unreal. 

He was a very well-loved person in the local community, so there have been several thousand dollars donated towards funeral and family costs.  I don't really know anything beyond that right now, though. It hasn't really fully *hit* me yet that he's gone , and probably won't until everyone gets together for his memorial.

On topic, and related Gun violence in America is definitely something I'm concerned about every day

Death is weird like that. U know someone is dead but for some ppl it takes time to fully hit u

i man i knew for a long time (i waant close to him tho) but he also worked at my company died of an ATV accident recently

his wife was almost normal first few days and kept her composure but then at the funeral and days later it was constant crying and emotional breakdowns

ive seen that happen in other ppl. Some people it hits them right away but others theres a delay

• Love 1