⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
funny

Design site investigates Gaga's Grammy bookshelf

mamo
35 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

We need a Grammy expertise to know in which order she placed them. 

no need for that; yours truly did some detective work and I have the answers. (i think) :vegas:

I zoomed in real close and tried to decipher which order gaga decided to shelve her nine grammys, plus it's in chronological order lols

from top to bottom: 

top: best pop duo/group performance - shallow (with bradley cooper)

second: best pop solo performance - joanne (left) and best song written for visual media - shallow (right)

third: best traditional pop vocal album - cheek to cheek (with tony bennett)

now here's where it gets tricky :oprah:

fourth: I assume best pop vocal album - the fame monster is on the left which you can't see as Gaga is standing in the way and best female pop vocal performance - bad romance is on the right (although it could be short form music video) 

fifth: either best short form music video or best female pop vocal performance for bad romance 

bottom: i'm winging it now but it's definitely her wins for best electronic album - the fame and best dance recording - poker face 

you're welcome xoxo 

 

  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KNJ

How did I know...how did I know...SOMEONE was gonna see them peg holes a not leave a practical queen alone. :crossed:  What's she supposed to do build a new bookcase every award season?

james corden time GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Prismatic Light
1 hour ago, Aglaya said:

 

"So then we went straight to the source: IKEA. While the shelf does resemble the popular BILLY bookcase, an IKEA PR representative confirmed that Gaga’s shelves are indeed too shallow and therefore cannot be a current IKEA product."

 

That's so extra like- :saladga:

 

1 hour ago, ice bear said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRDhw6Bn2Cm1KcP2NxSBJ

 

1 hour ago, GagaIsMyCure said:

We'll pretend it's actually an Ikea shelf so we can say that she went from performing at IKEA's parking lot to putting her Grammy's on a IKEA shelf :vegas:

The details in the article and these comments have me rolling on the floor, I can't :lmao:

Be kind 🧡
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KNJ
13 minutes ago, mamo said:

no need for that; yours truly did some detective work and I have the answers. (i think) :vegas:

I zoomed in real close and tried to decipher which order gaga decided to shelve her nine grammys, plus it's in chronological order lols

from top to bottom: 

top: best pop duo/group performance - shallow (with bradley cooper)

second: best pop solo performance - joanne (left) and best song written for visual media - shallow (right)

third: best traditional pop vocal album - cheek to cheek (with tony bennett)

now here's where it gets tricky :oprah:

fourth: I assume best pop vocal album - the fame monster is on the left which you can't see as Gaga is standing in the way and best female pop vocal performance - bad romance is on the right (although it could be short form music video) 

fifth: either best short form music video or best female pop vocal performance for bad romance 

bottom: i'm winging it now but it's definitely her wins for best electronic album - the fame and best dance recording - poker face 

you're welcome xoxo 

 

@FfFfFfFF.

Spoiler

i see what you did there futurama GIF

@mamo.

Spoiler

facts receipts GIF by Rich Homie Quan

 

Edited by KNJ
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KNJ
15 minutes ago, mamo said:

no need for that; yours truly did some detective work and I have the answers. (i think) :vegas:

I zoomed in real close and tried to decipher which order gaga decided to shelve her nine grammys, plus it's in chronological order lols

from top to bottom: 

top: best pop duo/group performance - shallow (with bradley cooper)

second: best pop solo performance - joanne (left) and best song written for visual media - shallow (right)

third: best traditional pop vocal album - cheek to cheek (with tony bennett)

now here's where it gets tricky :oprah:

fourth: I assume best pop vocal album - the fame monster is on the left which you can't see as Gaga is standing in the way and best female pop vocal performance - bad romance is on the right (although it could be short form music video) 

fifth: either best short form music video or best female pop vocal performance for bad romance 

bottom: i'm winging it now but it's definitely her wins for best electronic album - the fame and best dance recording - poker face 

you're welcome xoxo 

 

rachel berry good job GIF

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
Just now, KNJ said:

@FfFfFfFF.

  Hide contents

i see what you did there futurama GIF

@mamo.

  Hide contents

receipts tariq GIF by Empire FOX

 

Tbh yes. I tried so much to zoom in but couldn't see anything so this is why I'm taking it with a graint of salt. :triggered: I want extensive research showing pic segments analised.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Katharine Hepburn

Only temporary because she getting more grammys next year :flower:

xoxo Joanne
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LGMonster95

Imagine being so relevant to the point of having whole articles on the internet about your f*cking shelf. I cannot with this :air:

  • LMAO 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mamo
39 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Tbh yes. I tried so much to zoom in but couldn't see anything so this is why I'm taking it with a graint of salt. :triggered: I want extensive research showing pic segments analised.

you obviously weren't squinting hard enough like moi :huntyga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaC

I can't get the image of Gaga sitting on her floor trying to put together a piece of Ikea furniture with an Allen wrench out of my head. :lmao:

ikea GIF

The Adele of GGD's Member Awards 2020
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KNJ
16 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I can't get the image of Gaga sitting on her floor trying to put together a piece of Ikea furniture with an Allen wrench out of my head. :lmao:

ikea GIF

Yaaas! We stan a Hands On Queen 🔧👑

Insert :

...Gagavision where she's disassembling and cleaning OG disco stick like a rifle and

...IG pic of "Haus cleaning" 

...GIF of glue gunning' sequins to seashells in Japan

  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...