Stefani Tee
other

Tom Holland Has Shaved His Head

Featured Posts

Marilyn MonHoe
19 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

Sis. Can u provide? I need. 

So I looked into the pics some more and it looks like they’re fake :bradley: :selena:

I can still provide them for you if you want :laughga:

• Sad 2

Smother Em Eh

His pre Blackout Era is coming 

Haha jk

Its just for a movie role

Stream Gaga’s discography on Spotify! Come on LM’s

HorusRa2
22 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

So I looked into the pics some more and it looks like they’re fake :bradley: :selena:

I can still provide them for you if you want :laughga:

Pass. I met him at a comic con a month or two ago though. He’s very tiny (his frame I mean) & very nice to look at in person. :icega:

Blue Madonna

A NIGHTMARE OMG

still hot but NOO

Lady Gaga ✽ Lana Del Rey ✽ Lorde ✽ Bleachers ✽ Tyler, The Creator ✽ Billie Eilish ✽ Kali Uchis ✽ A$AP Rocky ✽ BØRNS
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

AJRocketMan

I’m so sad he shaved his beautiful hair. 😢 Now he looks like a freaking skinhead! 🤬He’s just so adorable. And his body! Hot damn, I wanna do things to his little tooshie! 😍 

I’m a Bad Kid and I will survive

AJRocketMan
5 hours ago, HorusRa2 said:

Pass. I met him at a comic con a month or two ago though. He’s very tiny (his frame I mean) & very nice to look at in person. :icega:

OMG you met him in person? 😍 When you mean by frame, did you mean height or body type, or both? Apparently Google says he’s 5’8”, does he seem that height in reality? How tall are you in comparison? He’s also pretty muscular in pictures but is it more in a lean kind of way in person? Are his arms small?

Also, did you talk to him? What is he like? Are his mannerisms different in person than they are on camera? Sorry for all the questions, he’s just so dreamy and I would love to f*ck him. 😍

• LMAO 3
  • Love 1

DonatellaPop

I think he looked batter with hair, oh well :spin: his body his choice

F̵̜͗͂̓͐͂͗̅̕͝ṟ̵̢̤̫̳̭̓͗͒͐̆̄̈́̊́a̸̗̩͔͒̑͊̄̎͠n̴̡̺̟̍̔͒̈̃̃̀͠ć̷̣̩̙̙̳͇̬̉̑͑͠h̶̳̣͍͇̥̼̯͔̯̅̑̆̅̈́̊͑͗̆ ̴̧̨̱̱̯̻̎̎́̀͊̿̋̄͜ͅT̷̢̻͎̲̣̲͍̈̏͆̃͆͛̏̈̒̏o̴̡̦͉̜͉͑a̶̐̇̋̌̕͝

Blue Madonna
2 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

OMG you met him in person? 😍 When you mean by frame, did you mean height or body type, or both? Apparently Google says he’s 5’8”, does he seem that height in reality? How tall are you in comparison? He’s also pretty muscular in pictures but is it more in a lean kind of way in person? Are his arms small?

Also, did you talk to him? What is he like? Are his mannerisms different in person than they are on camera? Sorry for all the questions, he’s just so dreamy and I would love to f*ck him. 😍

this is my favourite post

Lady Gaga ✽ Lana Del Rey ✽ Lorde ✽ Bleachers ✽ Tyler, The Creator ✽ Billie Eilish ✽ Kali Uchis ✽ A$AP Rocky ✽ BØRNS
  • Love 1

THATFoxyFeeling
19 hours ago, Sugden said:

he is ugly anyways

i dont get the appeal

Nah he'd have an edible chocolate starfish. :lolly:

Kevbev

Still adorable. I ****ing love Tom Holland.

Btw, this movie is likely going to include sex scenes!  :sweat:

Edited by Kevbev
  • Love 1

Anveeroy
21 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

His Witness era is coming.

You made me laugh so hard 

Here is your reward:

71919067_2715414761810749_86683864560388

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Anveeroy
3 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

Alexa play Erotica by Madge

• YAAAS 1

HorusRa2
6 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

He’s really 5’8” (I’m 5’7”). So he’s around my height. His frame is like his bone to height comparison. So like Tom just doesn’t have big bones so he’s a small framed person. He’s very kind & spent time specifically with everyone who met him. Some people will just take a picture or sign an autograph and be done but he would talk to everyone. He’s very sweet. 😁

• Love 2

AJRocketMan
14 hours ago, HorusRa2 said:

He’s really 5’8” (I’m 5’7”). So he’s around my height. His frame is like his bone to height comparison. So like Tom just doesn’t have big bones so he’s a small framed person. He’s very kind & spent time specifically with everyone who met him. Some people will just take a picture or sign an autograph and be done but he would talk to everyone. He’s very sweet. 😁

That’s amazing. 🤩 What did you talk to him about?

Also, I did some research and apparently his real height is more like 5’6”. When he stood next to Jimmy Fallon 5’11” he seemed about 5 or 6 inches shorter than him (he was in his Spidey suit). What kind of shoes was he wearing? Maybe he was wearing lifts?

Edited by AJRocketMan