Jump to content
Stefani Tee
news

Gaga rehearsing for Enigma

Featured Posts

Smcgibben
1 hour ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

It sure is :oops: It would look better if she would be more flexible so she could keep her legs straight but I'm not complaining. First time I saw that trick I was amazed that she even did something that "extreme" (extreme for a singer I mean)

Same I love that she included it! Sis just needs to improve her technique  

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madling
15 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Again...a ****ing gain nothing new nothings changed 

Especially not whiny posts and tired memes like this. You keep bitching about her to do new things yet you stay saying the same thing on here so take your own advice. She's getting a million a night, what are you doing :trollga:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madling
9 hours ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Vocals 100%!

Not JD for the 52893959694937735th time... Gagz you have a HUGE music catalog, change it up for Q4 2019 onward....not the same songs we heard in Enigma before....and JWT, AP, BTWB, TMB...

Imagine going to a gaga concert and her not doing her biggest hits. It shows what rookies you  are. It's basic concert etiquette unless specifically stated that it's all brand new stuff.  Not every fan going has been to her concert b4, some might only know songs like Just Dance. And you want them to go home wondering where her hits were. 

 

Oooof! 

Edited by Madling
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquarius
11 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

:coffee:

She has Enigma starting again soon.  Of course she’s going to rehearse for it.  I know you guys have been expecting LG6 every Friday for the past 3 years, but it’s not happening til 2020.  Let her live her life. 

it was just a joke lmao, idc if she releases LG6 in 2020 or 2060 jsdjfksd

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AHippieIsBorn
40 minutes ago, Madling said:

Imagine going to a gaga concert and her not doing her biggest hits. It shows what rookies you  are. It's basic concert etiquette unless specifically stated that it's all brand new stuff.  Not every fan going has been to her concert b4, some might only know songs like Just Dance. And you want them to go home wondering where her hits were. 

 

Oooof! 

Rookie? Sweetie I've been a liddo since 08.. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LVbuttondown
4 hours ago, Smcgibben said:

Same I love that she included it! Sis just needs to improve her technique  

I know she’s taking these long breaks for her health but I wonder if it’s not harder in some ways for her to get back into it after being off so long. 

She worked her ass off for the super bowl and based on her insta stories she really concentrated on her flexibility and physical strength. She seems to have the stamina with singing live while dancing, she’s just a little stiff. 

Shes so adorable with that pink hair!!! I wish we could see her face more clearly.

Edited by LVbuttondown
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AJRocketMan

Looks like she’s been taking care of her voice. She sounds better here than she did during the actual performances! Did she have a throat infection for awhile?

I’m a Bad Kid and I will survive
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GhettoFabulous
8 hours ago, Madling said:

Especially not whiny posts and tired memes like this. You keep bitching about her to do new things yet you stay saying the same thing on here so take your own advice. She's getting a million a night, what are you doing :trollga:

Yawn. OK sweetie don’t be grouping me with others because I certainly did not “bitch about her to do new things”  and I’m barely on this forum so I don’t know what you mean by “stay saying the same thing” lol. Also what are YOU getting from kissing her ass all day? Ahh exactly NOTHING. I’d suggest you take a walk outside, go get you some **** or lay in a freezer to cool off because you seem pretty heated like damn ma is it that serious? :awkney:

LG6 is NEVER coming
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madling
8 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Yawn. OK sweetie don’t be grouping me with others because I certainly did not “bitch about her to do new things”  and I’m barely on this forum so I don’t know what you mean by “stay saying the same thing” lol. Also what are YOU getting from kissing her ass all day? Ahh exactly NOTHING. I’d suggest you take a walk outside, go get you some **** or lay in a freezer to cool off because you seem pretty heated like damn ma is it that serious? :awkney:

Supporting her sellout, highly acclaimed Vegas residency that we've known is starting back soon is NOT kissing her ass. And yes that meme is used constantly with Gaga's posts. So yeah.. Tired. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GhettoFabulous
1 hour ago, Madling said:

Supporting her sellout, highly acclaimed Vegas residency that we've known is starting back soon is NOT kissing her ass. And yes that meme is used constantly with Gaga's posts. So yeah.. Tired. 

Dragging every “negative” comment on here sure looks like ass kissing to me... :awkney:Also no one said it’s a flop....Ed Sheeran sells out shows all the time does that mean his show is amazing?(and I’ve seen him live so...)  as for the meme Imma keep using it? guess you could use It against me lol :lolly:

Edited by GhettoFabulous
LG6 is NEVER coming
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AHippieIsBorn
15 hours ago, Madling said:

Explain yourself then

Explain what? That the good sis has been paying dust to majority of her discography? That none of her songs have been reworked with new arrangements to switch things up? She's so talented, I really hope to see her have a more diverse set list because literally 80% of her show is the same songs from previous tours. 

But I have a feeling she will at least include more ASIB songs within Jazz & Piano but who knows. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madling
3 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Dragging every “negative” comment on here sure looks like ass kissing to me... :awkney:Also no one said it’s a flop....Ed Sheeran sells out shows all the time does that mean his show is amazing?(and I’ve seen him live so...)  as for the meme Imma keep using it? guess you could use It against me lol :lolly:

I've seen Ed live too and he was excellent. You clearly have zero taste. :huntyga:

No, supporting her work and calling out unfair criticism isn't ass kissing. 

Glad you admitted your hypocrisy 💋

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mdance4life

I just think we should all be grateful that she’s performing, and kicking ass!

Because, you know, she could just stop performing, and we would have nothing at all. At least we have something! 

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...