Trisha Paytas comes out as transgender

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood
4 hours ago, SexxxDreamz said:

I really hope she's not trolling or joking abt this, Hundreds of real trans people are murdered each year. 

Yikes at this comment :wtf:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

derpmonster
4 hours ago, JFK said:

So when Gaga confirmed she has a diq because she wanted to raise awarness to the issue was also alright? 

Alright little mama.

I don't care about it and I'm only showing you how hypocritical you can become at points that suite you

Did she say she was transgender? 

It's far different to say that to silence people who kept asking her than to genuinely claim you're trans and make a 5 min video about it. Gaga didn't do any of that, don't bring her into this. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

HausOfMark

I am so sick of these fake videos of hers and just saying whatever to get a reaction. 

-Mark

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, misunderstood said:

Yikes at this comment :wtf:

What's wrong with it?

ChavaWM

I got to minute 4 and honestly, she sounds stupid. She feels that she is transgender because she has more in common with gay flamboyant men or a drag queen? Wtf

Are all drag queens, trans? No. So what makes her think that, that is a good comparison?

She is obviously trolling. There are people who really feel like they were born I. The wrong body- and she is just babbling on and on. I’m not offended because I now she is trolling. 

TSUNAMI
On 10/8/2019 at 1:14 AM, derpmonster said:

Did she say she was transgender? 

It's far different to say that to silence people who kept asking her than to genuinely claim you're trans and make a 5 min video about it. Gaga didn't do any of that, don't bring her into this.

You've missed my point. 

I don't think Trisha did a bad thing because it sparked conversation about the topic and world needs to talk about that. 

Archived