💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you a Greta Thunberg fan? (POLL)

Kimmo

Do you agree with the Climate Change Activist?  

304 members have voted

1. 1. Are you?

• Yass...Queen
    • No... thanks!
    • She’s a poser
    • I don’t care!

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Have you looked into how much it takes and how they make those “eco friendly trains“ lmao 😂 the steel, the energy, the petroleum needed to make parts.... but you do Greta ...

That is seriously the dumbest thing I have ever read.

Yes, of course it takes more resources to make a train than a car... until you divide by the number of person-miles for each.

4 hours ago, Scathach said:

I don't understand why people are against her? Her message is important regardless of if she is fake or not. Some people are just pressed over anything.

Reminds me of when a lot of people online say Gaga's fake or her kindness is fake. I don't believe it to be at all, she's been the same for over a decade and stuck by her kindness message. But whether it's fake or not, the message, the impact and influence of that message, is what truly matters.

Greta has had a HUGE impact, she's everywhere right now, and has created a larger awareness of the climate issue. She has scientist support and that is a support that counts. Climate change is something that idiots like Trump are calling fake news. Greta is important and if her message influences real change, she'll go down in history. Even if the whole time it was her parents who pushed her to do it when she should be in school. Greta's one girl of billions and the future generation needs her to do this

LordEnigma

She’s literally 16. No one is perfect and she is doing more than any of us ever have.

She used a boat to cross the ocean to get to NYC. She’s delivering her message to the public to educate themselves to reduce impact and pointing her message at politicians to make change on a bigger scale.

I see nothing wrong with this. It’s not like she’s telling everyone to stop using transportation or radically change their lives. Just that we need to act now before it gets worse.

xoxo Craig
3 hours ago, likeitrough said:

ok you let us know how much longer we should wait. 
if we're heading down a horrible disastrous path we should probably stop before we go any further?

why wait until **** hits the fan to ask what we should do? activism and activation has been postponed long enough.

The way y'all are acting, extreme flooding will happen tomorrow as well as the earth being on fire and everyone will cease to exist...  it doesn't work like that kids :awkney:

End Racism Now

BlackFluid
4 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

Because some people believe there is an agenda being pushed. I've seen "woke" people on facebook saying things like it's a ploy to increase taxes. 

There is no discussion worth merit happening on Facebook. 

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, BlackFluid said:

There is no discussion worth merit happening on Facebook. 

I agree with that. I was just sharing what I observed. 

BlingNotTheMusic

To anyone doubting her: She is a teenager, has a massive following and is influencing and changing the world to be a better place. 

Wtf did you do at 16? :classy:

InsomniaMonster69
4 hours ago, Chris Martin said:

I'd rather stan Hitler:ohwell:

Boy... this is... what the fůck is wrong whit you?:saladga:

Not cool to poke fun at a young girl with autism. She should be respected for what she is doing, its been a long ****ing time coming. Americans should especially listen to what she has to say. At least in Europe we are trying to do our part as a civilisation. 

Bellatrix

I respect her a lot for her work, but I wouldn't describe myself as a fan as I don't agree with her about the ways we need to change. For example she attacked economic growth recently, but I think the climate change needs it.

She also suggested that adults should go on a climate strike, but that would never work out. It would cost a lot of money for both employers and employees, unlike her who doesn't have an income or bills to pay.

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, Gagi said:

I actually liked her and still think the topic she’s speaking on is important, I cannot take her serious anymore after I saw that YouTube video though:

it was the easiest of easy questions (well should’ve been) and she could simply not answer it. 

She’s not more than an actress and a puppet. She moved thinks forward anyway, that’s good at least.

It could be simply she couldn't process her thoughts at the moment. As someone who is very shy and introverted I can relate a lot. I actually find it infuriating when teachers or people in general assume I'm unprepared or not involved because I can't articulate myself on the moment. 

CautiousLurker
5 hours ago, Kimmo said:

She is still using products that affect the environment (Plastic, petroleum, foam) while flying planes and public transportation that actually damage the environment more than a regular car... she hasn’t made a transition to have a better Climate Change yet she’s trying to make others change their ways all this while getting paid and offered a comfortable living environment... ok gurl...:poot:

That's not what she nor any of the climate activists propose - in fact a lot of them have been very vocal about the fact that current climate crisis can't be shifted onto individual consumers and that the intervention has to happen on a state level... This argument is merely an excuse to be a d*ck, sorry... And you really don't need to make a significant change in your day to day life - it's actually more important to become more conscious and vocal politically and start demanding politicians pay attention to the issue at hand, but... I guess it's easier to be angry at a child instead, so... ok gurl... :poot:

I don't know, I didn't hear her music.

Spoiler

That's obviously a joke. I know she's not a singer

Spoiler

She's a painter. :laughga:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived