💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Adele rose and Gaga’s hair color

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

MonsterHUN
On 10/5/2019 at 8:06 PM, MonsterHUN said:

She's wearing rose earrings, she always posted pictures with roses from the dinner table, she said she's calling her next album Adele which is also a rose's name, (and her hair is kinda the same color now), she is wearing black and pink clothes in her new image as she did at the MET, she also teased LG6 studio sessions with pink letters and black picture in her insta story once, she has a tattoo on her back which is a rose ( even tho it's inspired by ASIB and La Vie En Rose). Maybe the new album has something to do with roses. Also Rose B*itch glam attack. ROSE DAY( 1st day of Valentine week) IS THE 7TH OF FEBRUARY (the 'f' tweet) FRIDAY! 

She wears a rose ring in her new picture. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katharine Hepburn
On 10/5/2019 at 6:47 PM, HookerOnAChurch said:

I think the album will be call "Rose Flower" or "Rose"

Imagine if Rose Germanotta was her great aunt who died tragically  :triggered:

xoxo Joanne

What if the album is called PINK.. instead of ADELE.

How about maybe "GAGA en rose" or "GAGA in pink"

On 10/6/2019 at 7:45 AM, SHALLOW said:

Idk, we thought the same about last year’s summer when she came up with all those looks. Also i’m not sure i see a pattern with her latest looks. So idk, we’re gonna have to wait and see but yeah the pink hair is a little suspicious... maybe she already started filming something?

Who we? :what: It was highly unrealistic to think she'd produce/release/promote a new album cycle, while simultaneously dedicating her self to producing/filming/designing/rehearsing/promoting a feature film,full length soundtrack and Vegas residency.

Big or small,this is a statement tho.

She's been in standby mode for months, HausLabs is moving right along into holiday season and Enigma's about the restart...She's up to something

up to something plotting GIF by Hey Violet

woke third eye GIF by Desus & Mero

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• 2 weeks later...
MonsterHUN
On 10/5/2019 at 8:06 PM, MonsterHUN said:

She's wearing rose earrings, she always posted pictures with roses from the dinner table, she said she's calling her next album Adele which is also a rose's name, (and her hair is kinda the same color now), she is wearing black and pink clothes in her new image as she did at the MET, she also teased LG6 studio sessions with pink letters and black picture in her insta story once, she has a tattoo on her back which is a rose ( even tho it's inspired by ASIB and La Vie En Rose). Maybe the new album has something to do with roses. Also Rose B*itch glam attack. ROSE DAY( 1st day of Valentine week) IS THE 7TH OF FEBRUARY (the 'f' tweet) FRIDAY! 

Also  the final of Sanremo Music Festival is on the 8th of February. (There was a rumor here she is maybe performing this year.) 

Infinity Wave
2 hours ago, MonsterHUN said:

Also  the final of Sanremo Music Festival is on the 8th of February. (There was a rumor here she is maybe performing this year.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We don't have that much money to pay her lol :laughga:

We should be lucky we can still pay for the theatre, let alone the hosts :fail:

And to think she woudl debut her new single in a festival which only a quarter of the Italian population watches... one can only dream :cryga:

Colourful

• 3 months later...
TheElectricChapel

i- uhm- yeah- we- uhm- no. 

i dont think its called ADELE

FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT LOOK AT ME

Archived