💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms no new music from ARTPOP until 2013

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like she's just looking for an excuse so fans don't b---h her out because her label pushing the release date farther away.

maybe the label pushed the release date bcuz the music wasnt good enought...

Kermit the frog

Too bad PARTYNAUSEOUS is scheduled for release sometime in 2019 and TGT will be a posthumous release

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lmao:

Single coming in January before first NA date (Jan 11). Album coming in March right after last BTWB date (Monday, March 18). Tour begins Late Summer 2013 in Europe, then NA, then Asia and Australia. :tea:

iAstroLeo

:party: I also thought that it'd be released in October. But I do agree that her way is a lot better :clap:

CANT WAIT :cryga:

ARTPOP needs to be fresh in order to stand alone and be respected for itself, without any haze of BTW.

YES THANK YOU GAGA! :worship2: I have no room left on my ipod, and I won't be able to get a 32gb until christmas! :omgexcited:

Good point for me too :laughga:though a 32gb one, i'd be so lucky..

StrawberryBlond

I wanted an X Factor performance in November/December to promote the new single. :cry: But regardless, if it is mainstream enough, it stands a big chance of going to #1. It'll go to #1 in the majority of the world, of course, but after the lukewarm reception her last album got in the UK and her first album not to have had any #1 singles, I want an absolute smash #1 hit in the UK this time around. But I guess, by 2013, the world will be gagging for more Gaga, so it's for the best. It just seems like Rihanna is the only international act who's guranteed UK #1's these days, so promotion on X Factor could have been crucial for Gaga. That's all I'm saying.

well i hope she does not wait too long. don't pull a Christina please.

:excited:

Unlike some people on here I'm still not over the Born This Way era. I felt I sucked up all of The Fame and The Fame Monster I could and was so ready for Born This Way but I don't feel like that yet. Believe me, no one is more excited for ARTPOP and new music than me but 2013 feels right.

Some fans literally want album after album after album which would just be overkill. The general public needs breaks and a chance to miss her. Give people a chance to absorb all the music Gaga puts out until they BEGGING for new music. A lot of the songs from Born This Way still feel quite new to me.

this though.

Itsbrenda

so this will play out the exact same way BTW did then.. new single in Late jan with the Album releasing in May i bet.. that worked really well for Born This Way.. :toofunny:

Archived