Iran removing females from album covers

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
9 hours ago, DavieX said:

Care to explain?  hmmmm Nevermind you probably don't even know the meaning of Irony. 

Islam apologist are truly the worst!  Keep thinking these people really care about peace and harmony with other religions and point of views LOL  They are nothing but barbarians that will not hasitate one second on taking you OUT because of your sex, religion, or sexual preferance.    

Oh honey you are so bitter.. Who hurt you? Are you okay? 

Regina George
38 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

I'm not silent when it comes to other religions, so go give yourself a break and sit the **** down... I'm over people crying -phobia just because they get upset when someone points out how stupid and hypocritical it is to follow religious text... But hey, just don't think about it - after all, it's other people who are in denial, not you, couldn't be you, right? :ladyhaha:

You really think you did something with this? :awkney: lmao. I laughed. 

Serial Chiller
22 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

Adele wasn’t censored ha power 

ADELE-Hometown-Glory.jpg

inb4 they shade her manface :laughga: :saladga:

17 hours ago, DavieX said:

Sorry but I'm going by facts and I know that is not what is PC or "Nice" but there is BIG problem with that religion.   I have no doubt that you might be a good person or that some of the people you know might  also be good people but that is the moderate minority.   All religions are dated and usless but there is none as dangerous and violent as Islam.  

Also there is alot of problems in the UK and the rest of Europe becasue of the forced  mulsticuturalim.   Sorry but this is terrifying and its coming from a Non white, gay, person of color.

islamization-of-europe.jpg

Only 5 or 7 out of 55 Islamic countries rule with Sharia Law. Many Islamic countries are even secular yet Muslims are fine with that. Does Europe have a problem with radical islam? yes but thats not because Muslims are radical, there are many reasons why this exists in Europe specifically. Europe has more radical islamic problems than the Middle East itself which is where I live.

PhyllisDietrichson
42 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

How about removing all women from the face of the Earth maybe that would help the middle east to handle the terrible threat of women

Exactly something the real Kanye West would say

On 9/30/2019 at 9:01 AM, DavieX said:

Sorry but I'm going by facts and I know that is not what is PC or "Nice" but there is BIG problem with that religion.   I have no doubt that you might be a good person or that some of the people you know might  also be good people but that is the moderate minority.   All religions are dated and usless but there is none as dangerous and violent as Islam.  

Also there is alot of problems in the UK and the rest of Europe becasue of the forced  mulsticuturalim.   Sorry but this is terrifying and its coming from a Non white, gay, person of color.

islamization-of-europe.jpg

Extreme religious ppl can be found on every corner of the universe through every religion, not all the Muslims are like that and this coming from someone who is not Muslim.

I'm from Iran and I gotta say this thread is so sad yet so funny and stupid. :sweat:

first of all I need to say that, most of young generation really here don't care about religion and they are sick and tired of it, most of Iranian people (generally the ones who live in cities) want democracy without any Islamic oppression that is coming from Government and the people who are supporting\connected to the Iran's government.

and about music industry I need to say that 99% of WW music labels don't have any connection to Iran, let alone promote\sell foreign music.:fail:  even Itunes/Spotify and other music streams services dont't have any service to Iran and Iran it self blocked their website through it borders. :selena:the only international artists albums you can find here are the instrumental ones and male artist like Chris De Burg.:selena: as you may know woman are not allowed to sing here due to islamic rules but most of the people here are against these extreme rules.:fail:

the website in OP is an illegal music download website and owners of it deleted female figures from covers cuz they didn't want government to take down their website.

gregantares
15 hours ago, Katherine said:

This-Is-Lady-Gaga-1.jpg

Very poetic. What is Lady Gaga exactly? A bunch of pink shades?

"Just when they think they know what Lady Gaga is, I'd like to remind them that they don't"

Ugh, her mind!

Meet a damaged girl, meet a damaged guy

Archived