💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Reimagined Gaga Discography

ice bear

Featured Posts

hi!

i made a fan cover for LG6 and White Hot Forever some time ago and i got excited with the result (even though they were very minimal edits) so i thought on making something bigger

so behold, my full reimagination of lady gaga's discography (including 3 scrapped albums, 2 solo edits and 2 fan concepts) 

disclaimer: this was made just for fun, i'm not complaining about gaga's discography choices

to start let's shake some old skeletons off this fandom's depths:

The Decay of A Blonde Superstar

ddh0prk-d60136d8-8076-482a-adaf-07ef87fc

really wanted gaga to look sad and in the distance in this, taking the concept in consideration. for those who don't know, besides this being the theme of TF/TFM overall, gaga wanted an album based on this concept to be LG4 (ARTPOP's spot) but her label didn't approve it, for obvious reasons i guess. Princess Die was probably made for that. 

I Found this font that looked like diamonds so i made a mirror frame and "encrusted" the titles in it, when i saw the font had the cross T i knew it was meant to be:flutter: i call her ParisHiltonGa:sis:

---

ARTPOP Act 2

ddh0pv1-8e59a035-26cd-416a-b57b-cdc96c74

the infamous, the friendship breaker, the satan himself: ARTPOP act 2

probably the most popular of LG's unreleased material.

About the art in this: The Lady Painting is Proserpine, the goddess of spring and queen of the underworld, (better known as Persephone; her greek counterpart) she is sort of a paralel figure to Venus.  the illustration with the vortex of angels is by Gustave Doré, for Dante Alighieri's "Divina Comedia", specifically the Paradise segment

---

Angel

ddh0pz2-878f78f6-b89d-4381-ae99-c8b8735d

(this concept depends on the next one)

so this would be an album for gaga's cinematic songs like till it happens to you, the greatest (cancelled Cher colab) and the sound of music cover, maybe it should be an 8 songs EP like TFM

the profile facing right (and joanne's facing left) would give highlight to the album in between, and it links to both, the next one directly and to Joanne as it is kind of her name too: Angel(ina)

---

The Chaos Angel

ddh0q0u-b3b6eb5d-7422-48d9-b939-8468ec42

the original LG5, while never being officially titled, was rumoured to be called Chaos Angel, because sometimes gaga would mention this term on tweets around that time. it would be Gaga's third duology (after fame and ARTPOP) and would have an opposite "emphasis" than the fame: angel would be shorter and the chaos angel would be the main record. the afterglow effect on both covers is supposed to link them as part of a whole. i was having some struggles with font and position in this but then i was like "eh this isn't called the organization angel after all..."

---

Cyberpunk

ddh0qal-aad22320-d26d-42df-ba36-22834533

this was rumoured to be LG6 theme after the enigma animated video, the overall concept of the show and gaga's interest in video games and technology (bayonetta specially) lately. i still think (or maybe i just hope) it could be true but it def won't have this title so i won't waste my chance on making a fan cover about my favorite fiction genre:party: but anyways, in this reimagined discography, Cyberpunk isn't meant to be LG6, but an album before it.

i wanted something simpler than ARTPOP, so instead of Ghost in The Shell vibes with neon cities and cyborgs i went for Blade Runner, that has all this but is more subtle and dark... and it ended up looking like an 80's album (and the promo art for the 2 Blade Runner movies)

---

and finally, here are solo edits for C2C and A Star Is Born, which didn't demand much thinking

cheek_to_cheek_solo_by_lanadelreygaga_dd

as an afterthought, a solo album called cheek to cheek is a bit weird but oh well...

a_star_is_born_solo_by_lanadelreygaga_dd

---

to finish, here's how her full discography would look like in this paralel reality:

ddh0qdl-2e028122-a316-4013-83fb-8e5e1a70

thoughts? would you still stan her with this mess? :messga:

ps: i'm probs gonna do covers for other artist's unreleased records sometime soon, specially for original doll 

ice heard one side from above

Everything looks amazing! I would say that the chaos angel cover looks.. interesting!:poot: Love your concepts!:diane:

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

25 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Offfff biiiiirch

watchu mean i'm foreign đŸ‘œ

ice heard one side from above

Smother Em Eh

I do love this a lot but I wish Angel, Chaos Angel & Cyperpunk had different covers 

This is interesting but I’m grateful for her discography now. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

TimisaMonster

ACT 2 NEEDED TO HAPPEN WITH THAT COVER!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived