FABian 852 Posted September 26, 2019 Author Share Posted September 26, 2019 1 minute ago, Postboy said: Weren’t you just sayin in another thread that you’re neither left or right leaning? What’s up with this biased statement? Were taking a cue from Trump and lying to make a point? No I domt think you get it 🤭🤭 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Emvee 8,887 Posted September 26, 2019 Share Posted September 26, 2019 Just now, FABian said: No I domt think you get it 🤭🤭 Are you ok? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FABian 852 Posted September 26, 2019 Author Share Posted September 26, 2019 Just now, Postboy said: Are you ok? Just fine. Thanks. Yourself ? 😊 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 60,988 Posted September 26, 2019 Share Posted September 26, 2019 Just now, FABian said: But I really think you would have stopped posting on my threads 🤭🤭🤭 As long as you're posting on this forum, I'm gonna be rebutting every ridiculous and false thing you smear into the text box. OT: If anyone wants me to, I could remind myself to look for fresh polls after things have settled and the public is well aware of things. This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FABian 852 Posted September 26, 2019 Author Share Posted September 26, 2019 3 minutes ago, LordEnigma said: It's not my personal belief but you are saying "LOOK! Even the LEFT says they don't want impeachment." And then calling out leftist media. Your actions and beliefs don't make much sense. But anyway, these opinions really don't mean anything. I didnt say anything.. just stating some news articles from both sides. 🤷♂️ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FABian 852 Posted September 26, 2019 Author Share Posted September 26, 2019 1 minute ago, FATCAT said: As long as you're posting on this forum, I'm gonna be rebutting every ridiculous and false thing you smear into the text box. OT: If anyone wants me to, I could remind myself to look for fresh polls after things have settled and the public is well aware of things. Ok! Your choice. I'm sorry you feel the need to waste your time on a personal vendetta. I hope you good health. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gagaloo911 12,959 Posted September 26, 2019 Share Posted September 26, 2019 And what does this prove? You realize a substantial majority of Americans were also against the Nixon impeachment when it first began? Look how that turned out. Impeachment against Trump is already more popular than impeachment against Nixon was at this point. Not a good sign! But I guess the OP will use anything they can and grasp at all the straws to troll and push their biased agenda Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FABian 852 Posted September 26, 2019 Author Share Posted September 26, 2019 Just now, Gagaloo92 said: And what does this prove? You realize a substantial majority of Americans were also against the Nixon impeachment when it first began? Look how that turned out. Impeachment against Trump is already more popular than impeachment against Nixon was at this point. Not a good sign! But I guess the OP will use anything they can and grasp at all the straws to troll and push their biased agenda I didnt say anything. The only thing I'm trying to prove is that I'm taking articles from both partisans. 🤷♂️🤷♂️🤷♂️ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
djBuffoon 12,239 Posted September 26, 2019 Share Posted September 26, 2019 Understandable, and that’s what the impeachment process will be for: laying out each and every one of his crimes or constitutional violations, and underlining why he should be removed, from a legal standpoint. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Marilyn MonHoe 11,011 Posted September 26, 2019 Share Posted September 26, 2019 12 minutes ago, FATCAT said: I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think they're talking about you posting them, not the WP. Yeah OP is a little slow You should look up their smoking gun thread... pretty embarrassing for them 9 minutes ago, Postboy said: Weren’t you just saying in another thread that you’re neither left or right leaning? What’s up with this biased statement? Were you taking a cue from Trump and lying to make a point? All OP ever does is lie. He lied about not defending white nationalists or saying that climate change is fake but I pulled out the receipts and exposed him He can’t keep all of his lies straight Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LordEnigma 11,313 Posted September 26, 2019 Share Posted September 26, 2019 1 minute ago, FABian said: I didnt say anything. The only thing I'm trying to prove is that I'm taking articles from both partisans. 🤷♂️🤷♂️🤷♂️ So you are just posting articles and that's it. No direction for the thread, no point to prove. Just post and leave? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FABian 852 Posted September 26, 2019 Author Share Posted September 26, 2019 1 minute ago, Marilyn MonHoe said: Yeah OP is a little slow You should look up their smoking gun thread... pretty embarrassing for them All OP ever does is lie. He lied about not defending white nationalists or saying that climate change is fake but I pulled out the receipts and exposed him He can’t keep all of his lies straight Wait where havent received anything. Actually let me pull up a receipt that I literally said climate change was real..... LMAO Like who is lying. You or me? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stephen 30,433 Posted September 26, 2019 Share Posted September 26, 2019 14 minutes ago, FATCAT said: You would think that they'd be posting about Canadian politics more... OT: Yea these numbers are useless. Isn’t it weird the lil righties on here are never from the US?! Like where’s the energy for your own country Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FABian 852 Posted September 26, 2019 Author Share Posted September 26, 2019 Just now, LordEnigma said: So you are just posting articles and that's it. No direction for the thread, no point to prove. Just post and leave? Yup! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LordEnigma 11,313 Posted September 26, 2019 Share Posted September 26, 2019 Just now, FABian said: Yup! Then why are you sticking around? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.