💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you want Gaga and Beyonce to collab again ?

Telephone part 2 ?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Telephone part 2 ?

• Yes ! 2 of the best vocalists of all time need to reunite !
    • No thanks, leave it in the past
    • I'm not too fussed

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck
5 hours ago, Joshuaaaa said:

So i saw a thread today speaking about Beyonce possibly releasing again and i was thinking about how Gaga has teased a part 2 to Telephone for quite a while now. I think in  previous interview Gaga has said that Aura was the sequel to Telephone, so would you want Gaga and Beyonce to collab again ? or do want the sequel to not happen ? Personally myself i would love to collab again but maybe more of a ballad this time ? 

Yeah sure.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Chromaticunt

Duh. Beyonce is amazing. Out of all the modern-day popstars it makes sense for Gaga to duet with her again. They are in a league of their own.

And you little Beyonce haters can shut the f*ck up. Yes, you can. You can shut the f*ck up.:vegas:

Absolutely! Why not!? It can be a fun track to bop to there’s no harm in collabing!:firega: maybe it can help both the fan bases to stop hating on each other for no reason...:awkney:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

IAmNotHere1997

I don't want Telephone 2.0. Forget about that. Let's have something more vocal. We know they both got pipes. I want my ears to be f**ked with some major belting :firega:

Archived