Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga had a "Canceled" moment?

DC

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few? Nothing too bad, nothing too damaging. I think the most rightful ones were the criticisms of her wearing niqabs/burqas.

3 points in and ready for more

I don’t think she’s had any true canceled moments because all the controversial things listed here were before “cancel culture”.

Gracious Gaga
1 hour ago, Smother Em Eh said:

I’m surprised no one has said the Alejandro video. That was the original Judas mess because it came out before. 

The religious people were bashing her and even Katy said something about it. 

KATY-PERRY-TWITTER.jpg

Thank you. this!

was about to say her swallowing the rosary in Alejandro was very controversial . 

♥ Kindness Police.

Just now, gypsy101 said:

definitely DWUW

like girl... telling r kelly to do what he wants with your body ?!?

Like as much as I support her, how did she think this was ok? Like :derpga:

2 hours ago, Zander said:

She literally looks like most teenage/young adult white girls circa 2008 in the U.K. People were really orange and tan back then. 

Also, it was around that time (2009-Ga) she was experimenting with the "Ganguro/Yamanba" look from Japan, which was actually somewhat dated by the time she wore it here.  Basically, it was a very extreme street style right out of downtown Tokyo where the girls would tan themselves severely and wear over the top eye makeup, and platinum or neon hair extentions.   I even remembered reading that the fashion director for that  V Magazine photoshoot was directly influenced from that style.    Interestingly, the Ganguro fad was the result of Japanese girls copying the early 2000s looks from Britney, Christina, Pink, J-Lo,  and Paris Hilton.   

tumblr_mtl255gN5L1rzzizso1_400.jpg

LateToCult
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Weren’t  DJ White Shadow and Sarah or Tara (can’t remember which one) huge fans of him and influenced her final decision?

gypsy101
3 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

she had to know that meant urination

1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

she had to know that meant urination

Like he did all over the song anyway :huntyga:

3 hours ago, gagzus said:

the v magazine blackface issue and the pic of her with fans in blackface maybe?

Oof yeah the latter. Issa Rae even went on a Twitter posting the photo. 

MonsterBall13
3 hours ago, Loeppke said:

lady_gaga_meat_dress.jpg

These were the first things that came to my mind along with the time she “lied” about Madonna emailing her support about Born this way 

SPARTACUS

Yes, I cancelled her the night the TEOG video premiered and the night she literally slept through the entire Fame perfume launch party.  #NeverForgetIndeed :lolga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

I don’t think she’s had any true canceled moments because all the controversial things listed here were before “cancel culture”.

I don’t know... there was definitely magazines and articles with headlines like “Lady Gaga Is Over” when she wore the meat dress, it was a pretty big deal. A lot of celebrities bad mouthed her too, and obviously PETA even had their moment. 

IAmNotHere1997

There's a big difference between controversial and being cancelled you guys :icega:

No, she didn't had one. Haters tried to cancel her with the same old expired narrative, and they failed every single time :ladyhaha:

Archived