Cupcakke is at it again

Lemondeduerl

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gaygay
Just now, KingRedd said:

What? That’s weak... Gaga’s makeup just came out? She hasn’t even had time to add or build to it and you’re already putting her down? Lol lord y’all “fans” kill me :saladga:

What No!! I love Haus Labs and literally bought Haus of Goddess yesterday!!! I'm just saying that Fenty is better. Its like me preferring tacos over pizza, I love BOTH  

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

where did i say it excuses it?  

Well isnt that what you meant by "aw that explains the tweets"? 

End Racism Now

Borislshere
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Cupcakke isnt an LGBT ally, she literally used the community to gain more fans and try prove herself as being something more than just an average rapper who raps about having s*x :awkney:   and y'all fell for it

how can you tell she's not being genuine though? This same thing can be said for almost every artist that claims to be an LGBT ally. She's shown her support and has helped LGBT kids. That seems like an ally to me. 

Borislshere
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Well isnt that what you meant by "aw that explains the tweets"? 

That's not me excusing it, literally saying it explains why she's attention seeking on twitter :awkney:

xoxo Craig
Just now, Borislshere said:

how can you tell she's not being genuine though? This same thing can be said for almost every artist that claims to be an LGBT ally. She's shown her support and has helped LGBT kids. That seems like an ally to me. 

So has trump... :awkney:  Now I am not saying CK is as bad as trump, but just saying

After Deepthroat came out, people were laughing while others were saying how disgusting it was. So she tried doing something that would make her more serious. The gay community can be a very large fanbase... even Gaga said this. Gays like sexual strong women and played along with her. Its all fake, she just wanted someone to take her serious

End Racism Now

Lemondeduerl
3 minutes ago, Flu Symptom said:

Fat

I made the thread to show her bad behaviour but we don't do body shaming in this site sis :coffee:

:)

Ladey Gaygay

So has trump... :awkney:  Now I am not saying CK is as bad as trump, but just saying

After Deepthroat came out, people were laughing while others were saying how disgusting it was. So she tried doing something that would make her more serious. The gay community can be a very large fanbase... even Gaga said this. Gays like sexual strong women and played along with her. Its all fake, she just wanted someone to take her serious

You look decent but good lordt is that mouth almost as bad as azealia banks

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Borislshere

If the gays are the only ones taking you seriously, why not support them and lean more towards them?? if the "straights" aren't taking you serious or caring about you in general, why would you continue to pander to them? Let her make bops for the gays. Being a black rapper and actually standing up for the gays is rare. 

Archived