Lana NFR Tour Setlist

Jenina

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna

Such a horrible setlist. 

**** it I love you, the greatest, California, cinnamon girl who?

seriously, it looks like a recycled LA to the moon tour 

I'd definitely LOVE for there to be more songs from NFR. 

But I've always theorized that outside of it being her best selling album with the most "hits", part of me honestly feels she always incorporates so much BTD into setlists just so the setlist isn't comprised of all only slower songs. With songs like Off to The Races, Summertime Sadness, National Anthem, and the bridge of Blue Jeans, they're usually the most upbeat songs of all her tour setlists. 

I mean, even for that unnamed summer festival tour during the Honeymoon era, she performed LOLITA for the first time since the BTD era, which had me shook. It was a blast to experience live :lolly:, but still super unexpected :wtfga:

DutchHooker
17 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

And some of you complained about JWT being a ''Greatest Hits'' tour. :sharon:

I was happy that it was, because if it was only or mostly Joanne.. well.. a skip for me honestly. :awkney::huntyga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

20 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

Such a horrible setlist. 

**** it I love you, the greatest, California, cinnamon girl who?

seriously, it looks like a recycled LA to the moon tour 

I agree with you 100%. So very disappointed and this is coming from a hardcore Lana fan. 

joemayzzin

I worked her concert this past Saturday!! Never heard her live but she sold out the arena and she delivered with vocals & visuals!!! 

CatelynnMarie

I was at the show this past Saturday, and while I was a bit sad by the setlist, it was my first time seeing her. She's one of my faves and this had been an aboslute dream of mine, especially being at this particular venue. Jones Beach Theater is my all time fave place to see a show. But regarding the setlist and everything, it was still an absolutely magical experience. She served vocals, visuals, an unforgettable experience. I'm anticipating the setlist to change up a bit during the tour. Shades of Cool wasn't even guaranteed. There was extra time during the set and she just did it on the spot. So really, who knows. Don't let this setlist deter you from going to the show if you had plans on going to the tour. It was an iconic moment regardless 

• 2 weeks later...
Opulence

GUYS she added cinnamon girl and HIAB to the set list last night, there is hope :giveup:

Now PLEASE add California and the greatest by the UK leg bish

Archived