The Bling

4 pages in and no one pointed out that she's always joking in her tweets :emma:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon
5 hours ago, Squidward T said:

I'm more disappointed that ya'll are acting like being gay is an insult. If you were gay, would you be upset by being called straight? Its almost 2020, no one currs. 

Nobody's acting like "gay" was an insult lol. :D  Folks just say one shouldn't be outed ( mainly in front of millions of followers by a star ) and have the right to decide when and how (s)he wants to say it.

You still have family where parents wouldn't talk to their kid if he comes out so I wish "no one cared since it's nearly 2020" but we're still not there. :/  Imagine if Shawn mendes parents are like that... He could be gay and hide it because of that and it would be sad but still a choice to respect.

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, The Bling said:

4 pages in and no one pointed out that she's always joking in her tweets :emma:

Only her followers will know that tho lol. If her tweet get viral 95% of the readers will  think she's spilling his tea.

Mainly since he had these insisting rumors since a while.

FentyGa
13 hours ago, AMENiCURE said:

not y’all cancelling her for saying this while the next second you’re gonna say the same :toofunny:

literally

13 hours ago, PinkPop said:

and you just make songs filled with sexual content because that's the only way you'll get attention

and who's fault is that? the people who ignore talented rappers until they do sumn controversial

Ally Campana
12 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Cause he or his label won’t let himself be who he is

How do you even know that? Just by his mannerisms? IF he is gay, he will come out when he decides to. That ain’t anybody’s business.

Does it matter? Damage is done

InTraumatica
4 hours ago, Nightwing said:

So, you're aware of who she does and does not know? giphy.gif

And are you aware? You do not have to be a genius to figure out that she is no one in the industry. 

ElectricKing
58 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

and who's fault is that? the people who ignore talented rappers until they do sumn controversial

not really. Cardi and Nicki are some of the biggest stars in the world and they're rappers.

being that vulgar in your songs doesn't make you look talented, it makes you look desperate.

ElectricKing
12 hours ago, Enzo said:

Showing disagreement by shading the woman, great :vegas:

shading or no shading

it's the truth

Sneaky Oliver

Why do you guys act like she is a huge celebrity? I don’t think her fame is a thing out of gay twitter world tbh. Same thing with Azealia Banks. Educate me if I’m wrong :duck:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

FentyGa
5 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

not really. Cardi and Nicki are some of the biggest stars in the world and they're rappers.

being that vulgar in your songs doesn't make you look talented, it makes you look desperate.

I said talented

ElectricKing
8 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

I said talented

I just have a real problem with people constantly telling Shawn to 'come out already' when most the people who are saying it struggled to come out/haven't come out themselves. A Gaga fandom at the very least should know better, when speculations about our sexuality have happened all our life.

Little Fighter

Not y'all complaining about sexual songs when Gaga has songs about riding d!ck, having sex dreams, and gettin that poosay eaten :cryga:

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

ElectricKing
8 minutes ago, ***Piercing said:

Not y'all complaining about sexual songs when Gaga has songs about riding d!ck, having sex dreams, and gettin that poosay eaten :cryga:

There's a difference between implicit lyrical content vs being straight forwardly explicit

E.g. Dancin' In Circles, feels good to be lonely vs 'If the **** soft it's just napping, when I eat the **** I be slurping'

:saladga:

Archived