• Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

i'm quiting this thread , but i just want to say that

patch_friends_not_food_C_1024x1024.png?v

STEAK😍😍😍😍😍

End Racism Now

There are over 400 million people on this planet who do not eat meat (including me). Good luck convincing them that meat is important :lmao:

Veganism is the future! I’m a vegetarian but I’ll quit milk as soon as I can. :party:

LordEnigma
17 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

That's why you source local, grassfed meat :fail:     If everything ate how their natural diet is, there wouldnt be an issue

Do you think everyone can afford that though? It’d be all rainbows and sunshine if everyone could eat organic/naturally - but that’s living in a fantasy world.

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, LordEnigma said:

Do you think everyone can afford that though? It’d be all rainbows and sunshine if everyone could eat organic/naturally - but that’s living in a fantasy world.

Then take the anger out on institutionalised methods instead of people who like to eat meat 

End Racism Now

ChromeAngel
20 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its not at all sustainable... you will never be able to get all your vitamins and minerals on a vegan diet. Even with supplemention your body will not get the right nutrients.  

To produce almond milk is much more harmful to the environment than cows milk, your body doesn't absorb the essential minerals in soy milk, which again is harmful to produce. The amazon rainforrest was burned down to support growing soy in China... then you have to ship it to the parts of the world. 

Then you have the farmers spreading chemicals on your plants, and ruining the fertitle soil, disturbing the natural nitrate cycle.

Going vegan has been linked to poor health, not just for humans but for the planet also. Human beings ate meat predominantly, its in our DNA to do so. 

I defended you at first but this vegan stuff is incorrect. Please list the vitamins that humans need that are only found in meat. And the thing about the almond and soy milk- I have no idea if that’s true. Maybe it is. But that’s a different issue. Humans aren’t required to drink almond or soy milk. You won’t be lacking any nutrients if you don’t drink those. Every requirement for the human diet can be found in fresh plants. Every single one. And at the necessary quantities.

The chemical and fertilizer thing is a different issue. That’ll be in all of our food regardless. Animals eat the plants, obviously.

A vegan diet has absolutely NOT been linked to poor health. What!? Literally the opposite. Vegans on average live longer and are less likely to get different cancers. 

“Linked to our dna” umm show me that DNA sequence. I’d love to see it. Take a look at a carnivore. Now compare it to yourself. Look at your teeth. Are you able to saw through flesh, muscle, tendons, cartilage, and various organs with those teeth? Did you know humans lack the certain enzymes required to break down and metabolize meat properly? And that our intestinal tract is the wrong length? 

The fact that humans drink the breast milk of another mammal is strange. Literally think about it. Yuck 

Itsbrenda
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

No

Oh, wasn’t sure if you where making a joke or if you are just uneducated in nutrition and environmental science.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. 

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, ChromeAngel said:

I defended you at first but this vegan stuff is incorrect. Please list the vitamins that humans need that are only found in meat. And the thing about the almond and soy milk- I have no idea if that’s true. Maybe it is. But that’s a different issue. Humans aren’t required to drink almond or soy milk. You won’t be lacking any nutrients if you don’t drink those. Every requirement for the human diet can be found in fresh plants. Every single one. And at the necessary quantities.

The chemical and fertilizer thing is a different issue. That’ll be in all of our food regardless. Animals eat the plants, obviously.

A vegan diet has absolutely NOT been linked to poor health. What!? Literally the opposite. Vegans on average live longer and are less likely to get different cancers. 

“Linked to our dna” umm show me that DNA sequence. I’d love to see it. Take a look at a carnivore. Now compare it to yourself. Look at your teeth. Are you able to saw through flesh, muscle, tendons, cartilage, and various organs with those teeth? Did you know humans lack the certain enzymes required to break down and metabolize meat properly? And that our intestinal tract is the wrong length? 

The fact that humans drink the breast milk of another mammal is strange. Literally think about it. Yuck 

Vitamin B12, gurl. It is involved in the metabolism in EVERY cell in the human body. It basically determines us as humans (it’s a cofactor of our DNA).

7 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Vitamin B12, gurl. It is involved in the metabolism in EVERY cell in the human body. It basically determines us as humans (it’s a cofactor of our DNA).

I’ve never eaten meat in my entire life and it’s the same for my parents. So what does that mean? Not having some random vitamin stopped my dad from being a successful auditor? Or stopped my mom from being a psychology professor with a Doctorate degree? Lmao make it make sense! 

Morphine Prince
8 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I’ve never eaten meat in my entire life and it’s the same for my parents. So what does that mean? Not having some random vitamin stopped my dad from being a successful auditor? Or stopped my mom from being a psychology professor with a Doctorate degree? Lmao make it make sense! 

You can get B12 from microorganism sources. There’s plenty of fortified vegan food. 

So yes, B12 is necessary and in meat but it’s not the only source. 

Henri Bardot
3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

You can get B12 from microorganism sources. There’s plenty of fortified vegan food. 

So yes, B12 is necessary and in meat but it’s not the only source. 

meat is the only “natural” source of b12.

pooiota

Archived