💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

A note from Billie: Climate crisis is very real

whocares

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Global warming is of course real, where did I say it wasn't? All I said was thats its natural for the climate to change... its what caused the Ice Age some 10,000 years ago. All thats happening now is that the rate at which its happening is getting faster and faster, and we are noticing it more

If you'd like to educate yourself on the human caused climate crisis, I recommend reading the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) report. It is in plain language, and though there is a LOT covered, it is really worth it. Now this is funded by governments so the scientists are slightly muzzled in terms of avoiding any "alarmist" messaging, but this organization has the most comprehensive material that I've been able to find.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whocares
33 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Again how exactly do you know she didn't? I have a sick feel you'd be the first one complaining about her ''bragging'' if she actually posted. :ladyhaha:

Let's not forget we're talking about someone so famous at the moment, you have no idea how much kids look up to her and could think being involved in climate change actions is cool. Of course is not that impactful but who does it hurt or why the need to criticize?

Take it from me, don’t waste your time with @xoxo Craig, we argued about Billie for hours one time. He hates the girl. You’ll be stuck in here forever:ladyhaha:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Sour Jube said:

If you'd like to educate yourself on the human caused climate crisis, I recommend reading the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) report. It is in plain language, and though there is a LOT covered, it is really worth it. Now this is funded by governments so the scientists are slightly muzzled in terms of avoiding any "alarmist" messaging, but this organization has the most comprehensive material that I've been able to find.

I'm already educated, thank you for the offer though 

End Racism Now

2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'm already educated, thank you for the offer though 

You implied the current climate crisis with catastrophic effects for humanity, happening more quickly than ever before in the history of this planet, was something normal or part of some kind of natural pattern and referenced an ice age 10,000 years ago.

It honestly is difficult to confront the crisis we're facing, but it is genuinely worth it to learn.

Billie: *posts an informative message to alert young followers of impending climate issues and how they can help because informing the public is the first step to societal change on a global level*

Pessimistic, unrealistic individuals with no other suggestion besides donating money or helping after natural disasters which they can’t prove she hasn’t done: “I wish she would DO something instead of just educate people and bring the topic up for discussion amongst young people”

I have to laugh đŸ˜© the girl could’ve posted nothing and not brought up the topic at all. would that be preferable? make it make sense đŸ€§

🇹đŸ‡ș🇧🇾 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

FfFfFfFF
9 minutes ago, scarlxrd said:

Take it from me, don’t waste your time with @xoxo Craig, we argued about Billie for hours one time. He hates the girl. You’ll be stuck here forever:ladyhaha:

The thing is I don't even like Billie that much but the way some people want to criticize her and twist such harmless and actually laudable things like posting a video on climate change to make her look bad... :chica:

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Sour Jube said:

You implied the current climate crisis with catastrophic effects for humanity, happening more quickly than ever before in the history of this planet, was something normal or part of some kind of natural pattern and referenced an ice age 10,000 years ago.

It honestly is difficult to confront the crisis we're facing, but it is genuinely worth it to learn.

Climate change isn't new, and its certainly not something that just popped up of thin air. If the climate never changed, dinosaurs would still be roaming these lands and wooly mammoths would still be around - but they went extinct due to CLIMATE CHANGE.

The rate at which it is happening has increased due to us mistreating the earth and using things that are distructive to the earth like nuclear power or CFCs in aerosols. What we can do is SLOW DOWN the rate at which is happening, but we cant stop something that was bound to happen in the first place

End Racism Now

Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Climate change isn't new, and its certainly not something that just popped up of thin air. If the climate never changed, dinosaurs would still be roaming these lands and wooly mammoths would still be around - but they went extinct due to CLIMATE CHANGE.

The rate at which it is happening has increased due to us mistreating the earth and using things that are distructive to the earth like nuclear power or CFCs in aerosols. What we can do is SLOW DOWN the rate at which is happening, but we cant stop something that was bound to happen in the first place

You are factually incorrect. Again, if you're unwilling to read and learn the science I am sure that my posts won't change your ideas. There is no harm in learning the science. Like Greta Thunberg says so brilliantly, don't believe me - believe the scientists. 

I included link in my earlier post.

xoxo Craig
Just now, Sour Jube said:

You are factually incorrect. Again, if you're unwilling to read and learn the science I am sure that my posts won't change your ideas. There is no harm in learning the science. Like Greta Thunberg says so brilliantly, don't believe me - believe the scientists. 

I included link in my earlier post.

Greta is a kid... :awkney:   I have looked at many papers. Plus, its really logic. Climate Change is a natural occurrence, the rate at which is happening is not.  And the science proves that. Re-read your own link

please don't tell me you think everything a kid says is correct when they themselves don't get everything right... like how a vegan diet is more sustainable for human health and the planet :awkney:

End Racism Now

It is difficult to have a discussion with some of the points you're throwing out and I don't know how productive it is, but I'll bite...

Which papers have you read to learn that the dinosaurs didn't die from a meteor event but cyclical climate change?

Which papers did you read that said the climate crisis was caused by nuclear power and not greenhouse gases?

Why are you distrustful of Greta Thunberg when you yourself have not done the research?

I hope we can all accept the reality that we're facing, admit when we're mistaken, and realize it isn't a weakness to learn and evolve, it is a strength.

Reginald

After this, I will happily stan Billie. The time is NOW to be decisive on climate change. I'm almost 30 and have heard about it for 20,+ years.  Our leaders should have acted in the 20th century, time is running out for all species.

darkchylde
27 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

like how a vegan diet is more sustainable for human health and the planet

it is though

Archived