Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would you convince Gaga to come to your country?

shame

Featured Posts

I saw this on Reddit and it made me LOL but also think....

IMG-7290.jpg

maybe if we convince Gaga of all the different places to see and things to try out in each country, perhaps it'll convince her to do another world tour!

So ladies, where are you from and how would you convince Gags to get on that plane and start touring (while seeing the world) again?

angels forever, forever angels

She actually came to Greece and enjoyed her visit to our Parthenon and the national museum. She also spoke in greek. She said one of her first boyfriends was Greek.

DSC04744.JPG

Diamonster
13 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Bish, even I don't wanna come to my country :saladga:

I second this about mine

Gaga please come to Brazil and take down our corrupt and homophobic government, be our gay dictator, I beg you :selena: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Bonkers

Natalie Appreciate Day :awkney:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

gagaschickens

GAGS COME TO GREECE OTHERWISE I WILL GET MAD AT YOU AND YOU WILL LOSE UR JOB SO COME TO GREECE BEFORE 2020 BECAUSE WHEN YOU CAME THE LAST TIME AROUND I WAS A FETUS

spam her instagram with this, greek monsters.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

She could go clubbing like good old days 'cause many people propably wouldn't guess it's her:classy:

I'm probably wrong

She can relax for a week at our beaches, right after selling out Barcelona's Palau Sant Jordi arena two days in a row :ally:

Archived