šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B member of a gang!

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince
33 minutes ago, Nightwing said:

Are gangs really still a thing? It's sounds so early 90s. Who even has the time for that?

Approximately 1.4 million people were part of gangs as of 2011, and more than 33,000 gangs were active in the United States.

And in other countries gang activity is up like never before. See: Latin American countries.Ā 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean... we already knew this:green:

at this point it wonā€™t matter if he gets out early heā€™s gonna get murked as soon as he steps out:air:

šŸ’‹ š•Šš•„š•–š•” š•š•’ ā„‚š• š• š•œš•šš•–š•¤ š•Œš•”šŸ’‹šŸŖ

wait wait what does this tekashit-guy did actually? what makes him jailed?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

i know i heard a lot of bad things about him...

Little little

whocares

This is common knowledge tho. She was a blood. Good luck to him staying alive. I feel for his daughter and his mom.Ā 

Meredith Grey
4 hours ago, Nightwing said:

Are gangs really still a thing? It's sounds so early 90s. Who even has the time for that?

They are very much still a thing. My friend works at an elementary school in the worse part of my town (sheā€™s interning there for her social work degree) and most of her job is helping the kids not join gangs/be affected by gang violence. The stories sheā€™s told me too are crazy. Even crazier considering the kids are all under 13 years old.

Lion Heart

Yes! Gangsta QueenĀ 

Ā 

ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€

4 hours ago, Nightwing said:

Idk where youā€™re from but Chicago is kind of known for its gang violenceĀ :oops: like, thatā€™s its chief cultural export besides flakey dudes.

HeavyyMetalVenuss

this stuff is honestly fascinating to learn about, thereā€™s so much to beingĀ involved in gang activity. he better watch his back once he gets out, i doubt heā€™ll ever be able to go anywhere without security againĀ :oops:Ā might as well go hang out in cuba and fake a death

Cake like Malibu Gaga

JusKeepBreathin

So is Snoop Dogg.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

9 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Idk where youā€™re from but Chicago is kind of known for its gang violenceĀ :oops: like, thatā€™s its chief cultural export besides flakey dudes.

I live in a cozy, safe and charming cityĀ in Louisiana. We don't have gangs out here.Ā :laughga:

Gangs just aren't part of the lifestyle or culture here. It's not a thing. I definitely didn't realize it still was in some parts of the country.

2 hours ago, Nightwing said:

I live in a cozy, safe and charming cityĀ in Louisiana. We don't have gangs out here.Ā :laughga:

Gangs just aren't part of the lifestyle or culture here. It's not a thing. I definitely didn't realize it still was in some parts of the country.

Hahaha thatā€™s so quaint :diane:Ā yeah if youā€™re in LA, NYC, or Chicago you very well may not *know* a gang member but you know where they are at and where you ought not to be at a given timeĀ :laughga:Ā itā€™s not a war zone like the media makes it out to be, but itā€™s just a part of city life and keeping your wits about you when youā€™re out and about in ā€œdangerousā€ areas.

Luke78619
12 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

This is why we stan nicki and megan in this house

tenor.gif?itemid=14650432

Didnā€™t Nicki put a hit out on some DJ or summ? :green:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived