event

Mark Ronson Comes Out

Cyber Babylon

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Chris Martin said:

Mark Ronson has come out as "sapiosexual".

The 44-year-old music producer revealed he identifies as sapiosexual, meaning he is attracted to intelligence before gender, after watching a debate about the issue on 'Good Morning Britain', while waiting to go on the show.

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/mark-ronson-identifies-sapiosexual-110447405.html

:stalkga:

I'm just a homo sapio

Patrick Garcia
11 minutes ago, homomo said:

Bisexuality is an attraction to the gender aspect. Like, being attracted to a woman for her femininity, or a man for his masculinity.

Pansexual ignores the traits aspect, as is more focused on the person as a human being regardless if someone is feminine or masc, male or female) 

For example: a Pan person could be attracted to men, women, gender fluid, or people who don’t even identity with a specific gender. Where as a bi person would have two, commonly just men and women. 

Even gender fluid people has, more or less, masculine traits or feminine traits. I'm a top. I can **** men and women, I could **** a feminine "man" that doesn't identify himself as a man too. Does that make me pansexual? He is still in a male body even if he doesn't use his **** -  and if he is under feminine hormones he will have feminine traits and a feminine body.  You can't run from the only two sexes that exists regardless of what's on the person's head. Pansexual, sapiosexual, are variations of bisexuality. At some point you will have to sexually please your partner and if you can do that with men and women, you are bisexual.

PlanetChromatica
37 minutes ago, homomo said:

Read what I said above 

I see that, people are completely free to put themselves under a label if that makes them happy, not against that all. I don't have a problem with my own label of gay. 

However, I feel like the amount of different 'labels' is getting over saturated and harder and harder to keep up with what they all mean and understand them. For example, I had never heard of sapiosexual until today... 

IcePrincess

We need more labels, more sexual fluid types, more EVERYTHING ! I love stinky people whoever it is I think I'm stinksexual. When there will be more than 500 labels i'm gonna learn it.

How many new words do we need?  How many new sexual labels can we have? Cause it can be everything. No one outside LGBT community won't learn it. And a lot of guys from LGBT community won't learn it. Because it's so over the top and no one cares. n

He still fucc/marry guy/trans/female. And of course he can have me anytime but for me he's still bi.

So he is bisexual.... Got it 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

if he thinks the nuances of his sexuality fit with the term sapiosexual better than bisexual or pansexual or anything else you guys should respect that rather than make jokes and dismiss him. How is this different than anything else? 

misunderstood
3 minutes ago, gstring said:

i have a really smartAss, if you don't believe it then come and see it urself papi :ally: 

booty sexy ass GIF

YES BITCH :ladyhaha:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

littlepotter

isn't this like a joke sexuality edgy teen girls post on their statuses to seem intellectual

chaeri pls

Archived