Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
celeb

Liam Payne new photo shoot


corvus albus

Featured Posts

  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
1 minute ago, Prismatic Monster said:

I'M SCREAMING AT ALL YOUR COMMENTS, YOU NASTY BITCHES:sharon:

Ot: :lolly:D:lolly:A:lolly:D:lolly:D:lolly:Y

:lolly::lolly::lolly::lolly:

76_B50_C8_C-7169-476_D-_B70_C-_A2_A3_AA4

This is all of us tbh

Link to post
Share on other sites

Prismatic Light
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

76_B50_C8_C-7169-476_D-_B70_C-_A2_A3_AA4

This is all of us tbh

In fact I'm not blaming anyone for that :/

I'm exactly like you all lol

 

 

If not worse:lolly:

Be kind 🧡
Link to post
Share on other sites

corvus albus
4 minutes ago, Prismatic Monster said:

In fact I'm not blaming anyone for that :/

I'm exactly like you all lol

 

 

If not worse:lolly:

I know. I'm just as bad but also have other, celebrity .... interests ....

76_B50_C8_C-7169-476_D-_B70_C-_A2_A3_AA4

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ally Campana

Sorry Momma I’m a wh*re. The things I would do to him. Oooh I’m getting a little moist. :bon:

Does it matter? Damage is done
Link to post
Share on other sites

Prismatic Light

10 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I know. I'm just as bad but also have other, celebrity .... interests ....

76_B50_C8_C-7169-476_D-_B70_C-_A2_A3_AA4

Got it :stalkga:

jean claude van damme ok GIF

Be kind 🧡
Link to post
Share on other sites

GagaMyBlood95

He should just remain a model and bless us with pics like these instead of releasing more music :vegas:

Link to post
Share on other sites

crackpoppodcast

inb4 Liam Payne as R Kelly’s replacement in DWUW (Gaga’s Greatest Hits Vol. 1) coming Q2 2020, paired with a raunchy video where two huge celebs strip completely naked and premiere it on ****Hub exclusively. The serve. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

Maybe he should change his career direction to a model since his music isn't that good tbh.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...