Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Spiked on Sam Smith: "You're still a he"

Akiki

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, Akiki said:

What? Even Shakespeare in Love is literally about a girl trying to get on a theater but she can't cause woman aren't allowed. Instead, man dresses like woman to replace them in a very unpleasant way. Mocking them and their gender. This is not made up. It happened. Drag it's a symptom of the heterosexual cis gendered and male centric society oppressing woman. It's not like they were "Representing woman". They were compactuating with the view that woman was lesser than man. This was made all over europe. 

Drag coming from black queer circles around 1930s is very different from 17th century theater drag and does not originate from it. So technically, yeah, drag came from a mysoginistic epoch, drag within queer tradition does not derive from it and is actually about challenging the binary and gender roles rather than misogyny and caricature

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I agree...you arent both a male and female...it is confusing and makes people have to entertain someone else's gender dysphoria 

People walking down the street would identify you as a male... 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

11 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

You’re gonna use a Fictional Movie from 1998 as a source? OHMYGOD I HAVE TO LAUGH

Are you daft?!

ohmygod you really started this thread just to be aggressive towards Non-Binary GGD users.

Go on twitter and send hate to people instead lmao! I just can’t smh

I was using the movie has an example. But I guess you aren't very sharp. 

But to answer you more properly this is what's told in all classes of my country. 

Maybe we got history wrong. 

Many societies prohibited women from performing on stage, so boys and men took the female roles. In the ancient Greek theatre men played females, as they did in English Renaissance theatre and continue to do in Japanese kabuki theatre (see onnagata).

KingRedd
Just now, LordEnigma said:

I'm confused and wondering if you could clarify - so does the non-binary thing bother you or society's expectations of gender? Because how you are describing it to me is that men have a penis and women have a vagina and that's how we should classify things. From there they can express themself in anyway but they are still a man or woman based on their biological sex (whether masculine our feminine).

In that case, do you believe that transgender women are only women if they are post surgery?

No, Trans women are women because they say they are. They feel as though they are women and not men. If they leave the penis and still want to be called women thats fine to me. I stated before that I call Trans people their desired pronoun. This works because it's still one or the other. For someone to say they are neither is what gets me. And i have no problem saying them/they I just dont  understand how someone can be neither and I wanted to know what they base it off of. Because to me they must base it off of what society demands acting like a woman or man should be. Everyone should be able to identify as one or the other and my concern is if they cant, society should change, not the person.

May I Read You? 😎

PartySick
2 hours ago, geopang said:

I mean 🤷🏻‍♂️ If you look like a lumberjack and you get offended when people address you as he, seems like it’s your issue not theirs

I don't think getting offended is really the first reaction non-binary people have. That's a toxic misrepresentation of the truth, that is, most people just couldn't care less about what you think :sweat:

Correcting them is the first reaction. "Actually, I go by ___ :happy:" and then whatever the other person says really determines whether or not they're worth talking to. Queer people get a bad rep from the few loud ones that cry every time they don't get their way, even when it doesn't matter. Truth is, most queer folk aren't overly sensitive "pc rats" or whatever they say. They're tough SOB's that know they're deserving of respect and validation and if you don't want to give it to them, you can go be ignorant somewhere else :sis:

("You" in the genral sense, not you specifically)

OT: I really don't see why he cares :shrug: He, she, they, flim, flam, bippity boppity boo, just call people what they want to be called. It's not hard and it doesn't hurt you or anyone else to do so :laughga:

To argue about "reality" when pronouns and gender are entirely based on how the human mind perceives itself and the body it's in is just stupid imo. Perception isn't tangible and the only real thing here is that Spiked is really kind of a d*ck :shrug:

💚

LordEnigma
5 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

No, Trans women are women because they say they are. They feel as though they are women and not men. If they leave the penis and still want to be called women thats fine to me. I stated before that I call Trans people their desired pronoun. This works because it's still one or the other. For someone to say they are neither is what gets me. And i have no problem saying them/they I just dont  understand how someone can be neither and I wanted to know what they base it off of. Because to me they must base it off of what society demands acting like a woman or man should be. Everyone should be able to identify as one or the other and my concern is if they cant, society should change, not the person.

Then what makes a woman a woman and a man a man? That's what I'm failing to see in your argument. You say they need to choose either or and I'd like to know what you think that means. Because if you think that people can act however they want, then why do we even have the male/female gender in the first place? And what is the necessity of keeping it so strict to not include other classifications?

ltlmnstr
1 minute ago, Akiki said:

I was using the movie has an example. But I guess you aren't very sharp. 

But to answer you more properly this is what's told in all classes of my country. 

Maybe we got history wrong. 

Not sharp okay...lmao!

You’re using FICTION as an example of REALITY

THAT’S NOT A PROPER SOURCE

my goodness you’ve never cite your sources before??? I mean clearly since you “worked on some big documentary” you should know what a legit source is?

(And to everyone reading this thread, he doesn’t deny he started this thread as an assault on Non-Binary GGD users) Gotcha there!

5 minutes ago, and i oop said:

Can we all stop arguing and just respect whatever people want to be called :saladga:

I identify as Michael Jackson, and my pronouns are heehee/shamone.

Spoiler

Don't come for me, its a lighthearted joke  :green:

PartySick

Play nice, guys, girls, and those of unspecified genders :triggered:

Please :huntyga: these are some of my favorite discussions here (lgbt+related, social) so I deff don't want to lock it.

💚

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Zander said:

I identify as Michael Jackson, and my pronouns are heehee/shamone.

Hide contents

Don't come for me, its a lighthearted joke  :green:

Look at my signature :poot:

💚

Does it even matter? Like how did Sam hurt you so badly that you have to make a huge deal about it? Like :derpga:

8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

To argue about "reality" when pronouns and gender are entirely based on how the human mind perceives itself and the body it's in is just stupid imo. Perception isn't tangible and the only real thing here is that Spiked is really kind of a d*ck :shrug:

yo, love you :heart: your whole reply summed up all what had to be said, now I can go sleep :gaysia:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived