Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Spiked on Sam Smith: "You're still a he"

Akiki

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, jasperhallo said:

Isnt binary more a mental issue rather than a actual gender problem?

At this point, I don't think anyone knows :laughga:

Only Non-Binary people can answer that since it's a gut feeling you know? You wake up and you think "I don't feel able or the need to be a woman or a man, therefore I shall be whatever I please". 

It's kinda hard to explain. For example, I never thought about it. I'm a male, I'm a man but I never questioned my gender identity.

I'm not even sure how that happens. I don't have that feeling inside me saying "it's good to follow the social construct about gender. I'm okey with it". 

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS
53 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

The only issue I see here is if someone accidentally calls Sam a ‘him’, which I would imagine a mass majority of the world still would. 

Is it really ignorant if we accidentally forget that they want to be called ‘they’? Aren’t our brains wired to firstly assume ones male and female identity based on physical appearance and what is ‘requested’ from society? :shrug:

A lot of people who identify as non-binary are actually understanding of it. It's when they correct someone or asks someone to call them their preferred pronoun that horrible people like this often go off like this. 

For example as @SKANK said earlier we all call Lady Gaga by Lady Gaga because that's what she asks us to call her. But for example if someone calls her Stefani she's not going to meltdown over that. I know Lady Gaga isn't a pronoun but we never question her reasons. We're always walking on eggshells when we interact with people especially strangers regardless of their sexual identification. And when someone asks you to address them by a certain pronoun you should respect them and oblige. Or if you want to be a bigot just leave and let them be. That's all. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
1 minute ago, Akiki said:

At this point, I don't think anyone knows :laughga:

Only Non-Binary people can answer that since it's a gut feeling you know? You wake up and you think "I don't feel able or the need to be a woman or a man, therefore I shall be whatever I please". 

It's kinda hard to explain. For example, I never thought about it. I'm a male, I'm a man but I never questioned my gender identity.

I'm not even sure how that happens. I don't have that feeling inside me saying "it's good to follow the social construct about gender. I'm okey with it". 

You proudly claim to be ignorant about the subject but you're perfectly okay with being so hateful towards a concept you have no grasp on for 11 whole pages.. :triggered:

1 minute ago, VOLANTIS said:

You proudly claim to be ignorant about the subject but you're perfectly okay with being so hateful towards a concept you have no grasp on for 11 whole pages.. :triggered:

So what's the truth then? For you everything is disrespectful. 

Isn't gender identity something that you "feel" inside? 

Most of you have been saying it since forever.

You get offended by your own definitions. 

Magneto

I mean we should be inclusive regardless, but why are people pretending like there are billions of trans/non-binary people out there taking over the world causing massive changes in the world. Like we're talking about some bathrooms and pronouns :laughga:

Free my mind

VOLANTIS
Just now, Akiki said:

So what's the truth then? For you everything is disrespectful. 

Isn't gender identity something that you "feel" inside? 

Most of you have been saying it since forever.

You get offended by your own definitions. 

No we're offended by hateful assumptions people like you make about a subject you have no idea about.

To this very day most heterosexuals equate homosexuality with pedophilia. Or align them with devil worshipers. 

You're doing the same. Creating theory after theory about someone's preferred pronoun. You don't have to personally relate to every person's sexual identity in order to respect it. 

1 minute ago, ThatBinch said:

I do this too. Public toilets are NASTY. 

I do the same. But tbh, its  not an issue. I use any bathroom available if I'm in need tbh. 

But I do try to do it at home has much has possible. 

In Portugal they are trying to end with bathrooms at schools. Everyone will use the same. I think it's a good thing. Teaching kids that a bathroom is just that. 

52 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

You can be any version of a man you want and change the societal expectation of what a man is.

this. I think that the society is exploring things, and sometimes it goes a little too far. How many young people are de-transitionning nowadays ?

To me I feel fluid and androgynous, I feel a part of lightness, smoothness that is supposed to belong to girls, and I relate a lot to girl's music, but I'm ok with being a boy. I can be whatever, how I feel doesn't belong to others, I can be very arty, with make up, or completely boyish- norm core, whatever, not even shave, shave, Sissi, goth.... (I even wear a wig sometimes)

I love feeling very poetic and slow I could be an alien too_ A girl/ boy whatever _____ Fk those rules. Don't define yourself by your look and your sex. this is the whole message of me.

The real problem is the PINK/BLUE-DOLLS/CARS norm. I think that ****ed up so many things.

BUUUT : I would totally not refuse to call someone the way he/she/they want/s to be called

hello hello baby.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived