💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Little Monsters get to work!

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

IAmNotHere1997

I don't know how to use this site :laughga:

Do I need to review every single product in particular? That seems the only way for me, for now.

43 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

:bon:
Haters has swarmed her review page...

I think its time for us to stop judging animals. They are all born this way. All cows are beautiful

Luna Lovegood
7 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I don't know how to use this site :laughga:

Do I need to review every single product in particular? That seems the only way for me, for now.

Honestly me too nnnn like I can’t review or give 5 stars cause I haven’t purchased anything on amazon 😭

luna’s advocate

giskardsb

haters are obvious, as well as sycophantic reviews.   Intelligent people ignore both, so there is little point to trying to counteract one with the other.

Franch Toast

I'll give an honest review once I've received and tried the products, and here's why: if she receives a bunch of 5-star reviews and the products aren't worth it, she's going to get dragged down the line because people are going to be angry and feel duped by the fake glowing reviews. If the reviews are constructive, it gives HL a chance to fix things if there are issues. 

(Of course, there's a difference between a constructive critical review and outright bashing the product.) 

But honestly, based on the reviews I've seen from people who've already seen and tested the products, I imagine that giving high reviews will be easy for me, because the products actually look worth it. 

She/Her/Hers

ydnmnme

You can also rate the products on Haus Labs oficial site!

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Gypsy Life

Yall will regret not rating it when it flops and it turns out that it's the only form of promo LG6 was going to receive

Archived