353 members have voted

1. 1. Haus Labs

• Yes! I'mma Battle for my Goddamn Life
    • Yes, but it'll be for someone else to battle for their life
    • Nah not for me fam, but I'll still support her
    • Meh... don't really care about it

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Yeah I'll probably order something just for the sake of it. I'd like her to release nail polish at some point, that's pretty much the only makeup tool I'm using from time to time.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, unless she releases concealer, powder, spray, and eyebrow products because that’s the only makeup products I use.  But if she comes up with skincare, I will definitely buy that.

8 hours ago, Helxig said:

To be fair I don't wear lip or eye makeup, but I do wear foundation, concealer, powder, contour, highlight, mascara and setting spray pretty much daily. So if she puts out some of those then yeah I'll give it a go!

THIS!

I don't makeup anymore apart from eyebrow powder. However, I used to wear foundation, contour and highlight. If she brings out those, my inner fem will revive again and I'll probably start experimenting with makeup again đŸ˜‚đŸ˜«

xoxo Craig
25 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

I got my order today.

Does that answer your question? :ally:

That my friend, is the right question. Goodbye.

End Racism Now

Giorno Giovanna

No, I don't use makeup, and also I'm broke and don't know anyone to gift it as a bday gift or anything... soo

but I would support new music with my money :derpga::creepflop:... if I had money

ă“ăźă‚žăƒ§ăƒ«ăƒŽă‚žăƒ§ăƒŽă‚ĄăƒłăƒŠć€ąăŒă‚ă‚‹

JusKeepBreathin

If she puts out a good skin care line I will. I have no need for make up.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

zebrastripes
5 hours ago, ToughHooker said:

No, I don't use makeup, and also I'm broke and don't know anyone to gift it as a bday gift or anything... soo

but I would support new music with my money :derpga::creepflop:... if I had money

I'm on the same page : / Kinda sucks, doesn't it?

Gagaloo911

If I actually wore makeup I'd try it out and buy one of the sets. But I never do so don't feel like wasting the money on it sorry Gagz :huntyga:

Now let me go give her some streams in solidarity and well wishes that HL does well! 

FameHookah

Yesssss i dont wear eshadows but idc they look amazing, i wanna have them on my desk hahah

Maybe i'll wear them on halloween tho 🌚

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
4 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

If she puts out a good skin care line I will. I have no need for make up.

Yeah this is more important and universal, i hope she does, buy afaik not even jefree has one yet..

Is it hard to do?

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
8 hours ago, JGD said:

Nah, unless she releases concealer, powder, spray, and eyebrow products because that’s the only makeup products I use.  But if she comes up with skincare, I will definitely buy that.

X2 bu i still bought some kits to support ha

I only do my brows and use concealer (not fundation, justa bit of concealer and powder)

I hope she reads this lmao

WTF is MDNA

Archived