353 members have voted

1. 1. Haus Labs

• Yes! I'mma Battle for my Goddamn Life
    • Yes, but it'll be for someone else to battle for their life
    • Nah not for me fam, but I'll still support her
    • Meh... don't really care about it

Featured Posts

27 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Unleash your inner Picasso and express yourself how you wish to present yourself :tony:  I'm proud of you, thank you for sharing your story 

22 minutes ago, Cello said:

Gaga would be really proud and happy for you :kara:

Express yourself! 

Y'all are sweet thank you!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, yxi said:

Does she really need her own make up brand to do that. And as a fan of her music, it's boring!

No she doesn't but she wants to. She is a human and humans are complex beings who like a plethora of things. If we were all chained to doing one thing we liked, we'd be bored. Gaga is an ARTIST, art comes in many different forms and she can be more than one thing. 

Fans are consistently trying to put her in a box wether it's the sound of her music and her artistic abilities. It's sad really

VasilisVas

Nope. I don’t care for makeup nor will I be gifting makeup since most of the girls i know are very specific with what colors they like and use. Good for Gaga, though, and hoping her makeup line will be a success.

3 minutes ago, Gamer1189 said:

No she doesn't but she wants to. She is a human being and humans are complex beings who like a plethora of things. If we were all chained to doing one thing we liked, we'd be bored. Gaga is an ARTIST, art comes in many different forms and she can be more than one thing. 

Fans are consistently trying to put her in a box wether it's the sound of her music and her artistic abilities. It's sad really

He clearly said he's a fan of her music... which is totally fine and so am I... she already done TV shows, already done movie... the music really need to come... even though Gaga is an "artist", she's primarily a musician, which is what made her famous in the first place:giveup:

2 minutes ago, Benguan said:

He clearly said he's a fan of her music... which is totally fine and so am I... she already done TV shows, already done movie... the music really need to come... even though Gaga is an "artist", she's primarily a musician, which is what made her famous in the first place:giveup:

She's not "primarily" anything. She actually said she wanted to be an actress before she did music, so in that aspect she's "primarily" an actress. Regardless, an artist, again I reiterate, an artist doesn't need to be compound into any form of boxes. If you could all please stop telling her what she is and what she is not. That's the definition of what she's trying to break out of

Gracious Gaga
3 hours ago, CheapGin said:

I bought the Chained Ballerina liquid shimmer...might buy something for a friend too! 

I think Gaga should be selling Fame and Eau De Gaga through Haus Labs too they could both find new people who love them and they’re both so good!!

bUt ShE dOeSnT LiKe SelLiNg FrAgRaNcEs:derpga:

♄ Kindness Police.

5 minutes ago, Gamer1189 said:

She actually said she wanted to be an actress before she did music

I'm sorry was she an actress when she break in the industry? :what: liking one part of her "artistry" is NOT putting her in a box... 

also back to the topic... she can have her makeup line but I personally won't be purchasing her it because I'm a fan of her music and I don't use make up, period :bye: 

lavenderblondee

I need to buy AT LEAST one product rn and I need new eyeliner, so I think I may do that. I also love the glam attack eyeshadow although I don't know if I trust how shimmery it will be being liquid-y. These will make good Christmas gifts so I don't have to spend my own coins :huntyga:

ThunderSwallow

I’m gay but I don’t wear makeup or anything. Will still purchase and gift it to my family or friends who love makeup. I wish her all the best. 

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, Gamer1189 said:

I actually have such a strong viewpoint on this. I'm someone who is male passing but identify as non-binary. I've always wanted to express myself and try makeup and more androgynous clothing and looks but have always been scared to. I don't want this to sound corny but honestly my love of Gaga and her constant support to LGBTQ and gender non-conforming folk has FINALLY led me to try on some make-up that I've been really scared to do. So I see this as a huge win for myself, Mother Monster, and for anyone out there who might be in the same scenario. 

Thank you for reading my sappy story, now paws up!

See, this is what Haus Labs is all about and what LG was trying to convey with her speech last night. 

I hope you have fun exploring different looks with or without makeup! :heart:

She/Her/Hers

1 hour ago, Gamer1189 said:

and I was super super impressed. I bought 3 shimmers so I'm really excited about the different colors

does it stay on for a long time? does it smudge when ur eyes get watery?

IvyInferno

I'm not sure yet, it'll depend on the shipping cost to Canada AND if the eyeliner gets a good review :classy:

It better be waterproof, like, FOR REAL.

I might get a gloss too if I'm not too broke lol

Now that the products are sold individually, yes I'm considering it.

The eyeliner seems to get good reviews, I'm waiting a bit for it. I would love to have the Dynasty and Chained Ballerina Glam Attacks too. The lip glosses don't interest me that much except for the Scream one, it's really beautiful.

I would love the eye stickers but for me it's a bit expensive for something that's only re-usable two or three times. I might as well make my own ones.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Pop Music

I will 100% support her in every way possible but I don't think I will buy any because I have no interest in makeup

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived