💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé’s team flick off Emmy committee

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Bradley

I'm not trying to defend the Emmy's decision but at the same time, life throws sh*t at you. You don't always get what you want, even if sometimes you deserve it more than others do.

How about behaving like educated gentlemen and ladies instead of complaining children?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster

Unprofessional... :awkney:

There are much better ways to make a point. Things happen. I feel like they're just using their power and fanbase to try to undermine the Emmys like happened with the Grammys (year after year big artists publicly hating on them, called Scammys, etc.)

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Trash. Just like her insufferable fans. Anyway this only ensures that these pathetic people will never be nominated for an Emmy again :huntyga:

I feel like everything I wanted to say has already been said, but I want to word it my way:

- I get that it can be frustrating not getting the recognition you think you deserve but you need to be a "good loser". What they did is not ok and doesnt give them a good look. Besides, Beyonce is someone that wins a lot of awards and in general no one would say she is underrated (maybe except her fans, team ubd herself I guess).

- if we are pragmatic and they really respect this award show and they want to be awarded by them, this kind if actions give them less chances to be in the future.

- Before jumping into conclusions regarding who deserved the awards we need to remember it was decided by a commitee of experts on the matter. And they know more than us :ohwell:

FfFfFfFF

This will only get worse for them as that stellar kind of Beyonce praise will keep fading. Not only for her team but also from her fans, this year is really giving them a wake up call. 

12 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Gaga or Gaga's team would have never done this, just sayin

#BeKind :ohwell:

Imagine Gaga's team flipping off the Academy after the 2016 Oscars nnnnnn :air:

The immaturity :saladga:

Glamourpuss

Even though I think their reaction is childish and really petty, I can understand their disappointment.

A documentary is more cinematographic and has more work put into it for the angles, lighting, effects and God knows what else.  Carpool karaoke isn't a work of art, it's just a simple bit of entertainment. 

Archived