💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How has your music taste changed?

shame

Featured Posts

Chesescake

Taiwanese pop/K-pop --2013--> J-pop --2015--> Pop (Lady Gaga) --2016-> Pop (released after 2014 (and gaga)) --2018-> Blablablablablabla......

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW

I’ve always loved Pop tbh but honestly any trending song in the early 00’s was a good song for me so i just love 00’s music and Pop in general and that hasn’t changed. Tho i must say few years ago i started to listen to more alternative artists too :vegas:

corvus albus

From only classical music during my childhood to pretty much everything nowadays. 

I would say that I have diversified my taste a bit :selena:

StrawberryBlond

I used to start out just listening to pop but then I expanded into my gothy rock phase in my teens when I actively rejected mainstream pop. Then I went back into it when Britney released Blackout. I stopped listening to as much rock over time but always held a candle for it. I don't listen to as much modern rap now as I find it so sub-par. Over time, I've realised how good country can be if done right with a lot of bite behind it. I can honestly say I listen to most genres to some extent now, with the exception of techno, which I don't think I'll ever be able to truly get. As befits my work as an amateur music reviewer, it only makes sense that I should listen to as much as I can, even the stuff that I don't usually.

Lemondeduerl

I used to listen emo rock music but now I'm more into electronic, hip hop or experimental music. I've never stopped listened to pop music tho. 

PD: Gaga had a huge impact in my taste, I discovered Bowie, Cher, Bjork and that kind of artist with singular visuals and aesthetic. 

:)

Glamourpuss

I don't think my tastes have changed much but I do make more of an effort to listen to older music, so I can try to appreciate the art and the era that it came from. 

I listen to everything and never stop liking something that I loved before (I just listen to it less) Its more a neverending musical discovery with new genres added to the old ones :)

As a child: Pop/Pop rock (baby gay era)

As a pre teen: Alternative metal/ symphonic metal (geek goth freak era)

2009: Punk/Skate Rock/ Hardcore/ Screamo/Metal/Metalcore (emo skater boy cool kid era)

2010: Psychelic rock/ Brit pop/ Garage rock/Folk/ Indie rock/ Indie pop (Baby rocker era)

2011: Electroclash/ Breakbeat/ Fidget House/ Electro/ DancePunk/8bit (Fluo Kid era)

2012/2013: Dubstep/ Electro/ Drumnbass/ Techstep/ Rave music/ Jungle/ Jumpup/Hardtek/Tribe (Junky raver era)

2014/2015:Techno/Minimale/tech House/ electro house/House/ Bassline/ Uk garage (Edgy Technoid Berghain era) 

2015/2016: Trap/ Grime/ Hip Hop Hardcore/ Hip hop oldschool/ Black Metal/ Breakcore (Street cred Era)

2017: Funk/ Jazz/  Disco/ Synthwave/ Synthpop/ Future Funk (the 80s revival got me era) 

2018/2019: Postpunk/ Shoegaze/ Trip hop/ Fusion/ Electronica/ Downtempo (Im a boring adult now era)

Since 4 years Im searching for fusion bands like Ho99o9 (punk/hip hop), Shining (Jazz/metal), Igorrr(Breakcore/opera, métal) The comet is coming (Jazz/Rock/Electronica), Phuture doom (Black Metal/ electronic/acid/ drone) and many others... That's a great way to push musical boundaries for a music freak like me ^^

gagaschickens

i went from zouzounia, to katy perry, to the chainsmokers (i know, yuck), and then gaga. I've reached my final form.

ïŸ˜ăźăČ á„ƒïŸ‘ćˆ€'ïœČ ć°șäč‡ïŸ‘ă‚Š ïœČă‚“ïŸ‰äž‚, á„ƒïŸ‘ćˆ€ ïŸ˜ăźăČ?

gumzy3000

I used to listen to a lot of edm and very uptempo and danceable pop songs. I still listen to this music but I am more into calmer music nowadays with real instruments and simple melodies. 

Adulthood has made me boring :bradley:

trolly troll troll

Randomperson

I used to listen to pop music (since I was about 5-11) and then I started listening to gothic rock and symphonic metal. Not even Gaga’s pop music really interests me anymore but I still listen.

DutchHooker

PC Music has changed my life, my taste is still only Electronic Dance  Pop and a little bit of rap and now also PC music ala Charli XCX and Sophie.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Felix Jens

My taste in music never changed,

i love all kinds of music as long as the music makes my ears and my soul

feel joyous and enthusiastic,

whether is a sad or a happy song.

The Melody That Ü Choose ,Can Rescue Ü

Archived