💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Scariest Movie

whocares

Featured Posts

14 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

The Strangers is terrifying. It'll make you never want to open your door again. 

While they're not necessarily the most terrifying of horror films, Jordan Peele's Get Out and Us are both really thought-provoking and well done (the later is scarier in my opinion).  

It is really good – talking about the one released two years ago (part I). I haven't seen part II yet. 

The Strangers is my #1 fave! I've seen it so many times, I love it. I thought the sequel was good too! and I loved Get Out and It!! but haven't seen Us or It part 2 yet. 

The Vanishing, specifically the original 1988 Dutch version. Not so much horror, but I guess more thriller? Idk the ending has haunted me.. :diane:

Gracious Gaga

Shocked nobody mentioned any classics yet.

the shining

silence of the lambs

rosemarys baby

The last modern horror movie I saw was midsomar and that was great imo 

♄ Kindness Police.

Bizcochito
1 hour ago, Twitter said:

TEETH a movie about a virgin girl who has teeth in her vagina and it bites any guy’s d*ck when they wanna have sex. :confused:

is it good?

1 hour ago, TheQueenLG said:

The Witch 

Hereditary

Blair Witch Project

The Conjuring

Have you seen all of these?

the TASTE omg

1 hour ago, scarlxrd said:

It’s been a long time and I mean a LONG time since I enjoyed a horror film. Can you recommend the scariest and most terrifying movie you know?

The Taking of Deborah Logan is THAT bitch. also Incident In a Ghosthland 

Disnalex
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

The Strangers is my #1 fave! I've seen it so many times, I love it. I thought the sequel was good too! and I loved Get Out and It!! but haven't seen Us or It part 2 yet. 

Just saw it today, so good!!! Not as scary as the first one but it has great storytelling and will probably make you cry. 

Spoiler

Also it has some home of sexual representation in it :huntyga:

Gaga for Disney

HotLikeMexico

The Exorcist is the scariest film I’ve ever seen. 

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Original), Hereditary, Suspiria, A Clockwork Orange, Rosemary’s Baby, Midsommar, Mother!, The Blair Witch Project, The Witch, It Follows

Gov Hooka
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

Coraline :saladga: 

Yessss it ****ed me up as a kid. The soundtrack and visuals are so spectacularly creepy

Xoxo Adriana

the 'SAW' series by far

for me it seriously f*cks with your mind and makes you question if the stuff happening in that movie could ever happen to you:nooo: after seeing that "pound of flesh" game scene where this girl had to chop off her arm to win and survive the game I literally cried. Also that Venus flytrap mechanism gave me serious nightmares. This film series is just.....so damn gruesome :saladga:

Notable mentions: Await Further Instructions (on Netflix), The Exorcism of Emily Rose, IT (the original 1990 version)

Xoxo Adriana
11 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

The Exorcist is the scariest film I’ve ever seen. 

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Original), Hereditary, Suspiria, A Clockwork Orange, Rosemary’s Baby, Midsommar, Mother!, The Blair Witch Project, The Witch, It Follows

The Exorcist is a classic for sure. When I first watched it I was like 12, and I had actual nightmares for a solid week after watching it. Now it is just meh, doesn't scare me anymore, but when I was younger I stayed the HELL away from this film. 

What makes it even eerier is when it first premiered in the 70s people were leaving the cinemas crying and vomiting because it was so terrifying for its time. Truely iconic.

Archived