Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Unboxing Haus Labs

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

GunninMan
35 minutes ago, dvrwis said:

i'll support her no matter what, but seeing the fame parfume campaign and promo to this big make up line, i-

im not shaming or anything i love her no matter what and will support the haus no matter what, i just kinda confuse with the artistic direction of this line tbh. the promos, the aesthetic, the logo, the lab (as seen on her live and count down promo, idk like the lab design looks like a start up company on residential site, when in my mind it will be like clean glossy look) but overall its just the begining and lets support her xxgagalo

The difference is really quite simple. The perfume was created by another company that funded the entire thing and she was involved in the creation of it, so she had a bigger budget to create what she did. Haus Labs was created from the ground up by Gaga and a team she assembled, and she even said from the beginning she wanted this to be grown authentically. Sure she could’ve just poured tons of her own money into it to be over the top like we would normally assume, but that’s not the case. 
I actually really respect her for doing it this way because if this venture goes well, we will eventually get the kinds of packaging that we see nowadays with Kylie, Kim, and Rihanna. For a start up company it’s pretty nice packaging, and the quality of the products themselves look better in person from this video than in photoshoots imo. I agree with you, let’s support her!!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ordered Haus Of Metalhead, even though i have absolutely no intention of wearing makeup anytime soon. lol 😂😂

RenegAde
Just now, Lamarrkx said:

I ordered Haus Of Metalhead, even though i have absolutely no intention of wearing makeup anytime soon. lol 😂😂

:ladyhaha:If you have no use for it ,You can give it as a gift to someone that uses make up for thier birthday,  I'm sure they will be very appreciative 

1 minute ago, RenegAde2888 said:

:ladyhaha:If you have no use for it ,You can give it as a gift to someone that uses make up for thier birthday,  I'm sure they will be very appreciative 

I will just use it as a decorative item in my living room for now.

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, giskardsb said:

Some of you would have preferred Haus products cost three times much just to make extreme lux packaging and exclusivity.   Meanwhile Gaga goes for mass distribution channels and works to keep products more affordable.  Just goes to show how many people care more about the impression than the actual product.   

Well first impressions these days in the beauty industry are usually what makes or breaks a brand. Marketing is key. Especially with PR packaging. 

3 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Not this boy again omg when will he stop i can't stand him

Wait, what? This is like my 6th post on here, calm down.

From a woman who has bought hundreds of makeup items from dozens of brands, her packaging is NOT the worst I've seen. I have seen way worse.

I will be the judge when I receive my items, which won't be until Thursday. But it's asinine  to even allude to the idea that her line is a "letdown" when these shippers are commonplace for the industry. She could've said **** it and shipped things in padded envelopes but she isn't. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

KURUSHITOVSKA
14 minutes ago, Lamarrkx said:

Wait, what? This is like my 6th post on here, calm down.

I'm talking about the one on the video, who are you

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

So...seeing these complaints, I've decided to do some research and watch some cosmetics unboxing vids. As a designer/design enthusiast, I look for the practicality behind  the superfluous. Is form following function or is it all style over substance. I'm looking for waste and the practicality here

As far as I can see, these boxes comprise 3-4 elements: a cardboard box, tissue paper/bubble wrap, promo card and maybe a promo item.

HausLabs Box Presentation:

An unadorned, all-black, matte box, secured with matching paper tape; smacks of elegant  high end minimalism to me. I think of Tiffany boxes and Chanel shopping bags. A simple tease before something outstanding.

Inside the all black box is the logo boldly large on the inner flap.  One sheet of black tissue paper reveals  2 cards: a note from Gaga/family picture and a promo pic/social media info. Standard stuff.  Now, each set of items have their own carrying case. Interesting. These convenient pvc pouches make for easy cleanup from guaranteed future makeup messes. Now is it wasteful? Well,the pouches eliminated the need for individual item boxes and bubblewrap. Major plus. And don't act like you can't or won't upcycle or even give away the extra ones.  Promo item: pocket mirror.

I don't wear makeup but with HL I might be brave enough to start experimenting. I own nothing and HL actually gives you everything you need to start your makeup journey. HL is serving me my  first pouch, mirror and glam kit all in one go. I can literally open the mail and start. V nice.

raw

Spoiler

gif request: Somone put the Haus Labs bag in Bob's hand pls !!:ladyhaha:

Verdict: Haus Labs mailer/shopper design is nothing more than it has to be. If you are truly disappointed because you had all these high expectations of flashy sh*t, you need to stop having expectations of what Gagas gonna do artistically (mistake number one). Some of you are truly disgusted smh. It's not like it's a blank cardboard box with bubble wrap. It is thoughtfully  designed with minimal waste. HL has the least wasteful box of  what I've seen. You'd only be recycling the box and tossing the tissue paper. Whereas, if it were like other packages, there'd be more filler tissue or bubble wrap and twelve individual boxes to toss.  

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

1 minute ago, KNJ said:

So...seeing these complaints, I've decided to do some research and watch some cosmetics unboxing vids. As a designer/design enthusiast, I look for the practicality behind  the superfluous. Is form following function or is it all style over substance. I'm looking for waste and the practicality here

As far as I can see, these boxes comprise 3-4 elements: a cardboard box, tissue paper/bubble wrap, promo card and maybe a promo item.

An unadorned, all-black, matte box, secured with matching paper tape; smacks of elegant  high end minimalism to me. I think of Tiffany boxes and Chanel shopping bags. A simple tease before something outstanding.

Inside the all black box is the logo boldly large on the inner flap.  One sheet of black tissue paper reveals  2 cards: a note from Gaga/family picture and a promo pic/social media info. Standard stuff.  Now, each set of items have their own carrying case. Interesting. The pvc pouches make for easy cleanup from guaranteed future makeup messes. Now is it wasteful? Well,the pouches eliminated the need for individual item boxes and bubblewrap. Major plus. And don't act like you can't or won't upcycle or even give away the extra ones.  Promo item: pocket mirror.

I don't wear makeup but with HL I might be brave enough to start experimenting. I own nothing and HL actually gives you everything you need to start your makeup journey. HL is serving me my  first pouch, mirror and glam kit all in one go. I can literally open the mail and start. V nice.

Verdict: Haus Labs mailer/package design is nothing more than it has to be. If you are truly disappointed because you has all these high expectations of flashy sh*t, you need to stop having expectations of what Gagas gonna do artistically (mistake number one). Some of you are truly disgusted smh. It's not like it's a blank cardboard box with bubble wrap. It is thoughtfully  designed with minimal waste. HL has the least wasteful box of  what I've seen. You'd only be recycling the box and tossing the tissue paper. Whereas, if it were like other packages, there'd be more filler tissue or bubble wrap and twelve individual boxes to toss.  

If I could frame this post, I totally would :wub:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Luna Lovegood
13 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Inside the all black box is the logo boldly large on the inner flap.  One sheet of black tissue paper reveals  2 cards: a note from Gaga/family picture and a promo pic/social media info. Standard stuff.  Now, each set of items have their own carrying case. Interesting. The pvc pouches make for easy cleanup from guaranteed future makeup messes. Now is it wasteful? Well,the pouches eliminated the need for individual item boxes and bubblewrap. Major plus. And don't act like you can't or won't upcycle or even give away the extra ones.  Promo item: pocket mirror.

Verdict: Haus Labs mailer/shopper design is nothing more than it has to be. If you are truly disappointed because you has all these high expectations of flashy sh*t, you need to stop having expectations of what Gagas gonna do artistically (mistake number one). Some of you are truly disgusted smh. It's not like it's a blank cardboard box with bubble wrap. It is thoughtfully  designed with minimal waste. HL has the least wasteful box of  what I've seen. You'd only be recycling the box and tossing the tissue paper. Whereas, if it were like other packages, there'd be more filler tissue or bubble wrap and twelve individual boxes to toss.  

Hi love, could you link me some of high-end cosmetic brands that ended up having worse/disappointing packages/unboxing? would love to take a look on it and compares with haus labs (even though i thought packaging for haus labs looks fine and modern to me)

luna’s advocate

JoanneARTPOP
17 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Verdict: Haus Labs mailer/shopper design is nothing more than it has to be. If you are truly disappointed because you has all these high expectations of flashy sh*t, you need to stop having expectations of what Gagas gonna do artistically (mistake number one). Some of you are truly disgusted smh. It's not like it's a blank cardboard box with bubble wrap. It is thoughtfully  designed with minimal waste. HL has the least wasteful box of  what I've seen. You'd only be recycling the box and tossing the tissue paper. Whereas, if it were like other packages, there'd be more filler tissue or bubble wrap and twelve individual boxes to toss.  

PERIOD

Archived