💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will ever tour again?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

gagaxsebert

She will definitely I think it would be smart with her health to spread out the tour dates so she has time to rest 

Used to be HighRoad

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA

She will do small tours with big venues or theatres like Madame X. Maybe big tours but like 10 dates - rest 3 months - 10 dates, just like that

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

JustifyMyLove

She’ll maybe do, hoping at least for the most relevant cities out there in every country. Like 1 or 2 dates in each country but less than the JWT. 

I’m being so delusional lol 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

LateToCult

I think she could still tour without flair ups if her team got together and twitched a few brain cells. They could cut the number of shows she does in half and make just as much money if she performs in large stadiums instead of arenas. Look at how much extra work she had to to in Los Angeles, Boston, Toronto, and New York because she chose to do an arena/ baseball stadium tour for the JWT. The Rose Bowl, Gillette Stadium, Rogers Centre, and MetLife Stadium would have accommodated those people in one night. She could also take longer breaks in between legs to get plenty of rest.

Why am I not surprised that you made this thread...

Imo she will... maybe as soon as enigma ends 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Yes she will. Maybe not as many dates. If she smashes, she can limit dates and do larger venues in bigger cities. Or I could see her downgrading and doing smaller more intimate venues 

IAmNotHere1997
2 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Like this comment if you aren't bothered if she stops  touring or not cuz you already knew she'll never come to your country and already made up your mind that you'd have to always travel and spend a fortune to see her:messga:

EXACTLY THIS. I'm unbothered whether she's touring or not because I've never been to a concert of hers and I also can't afford seeing her in the next 2 years at least. :shrug:

derpmonster

From London, Paris, Japan, back to USA

I was born on the road, I was born to be brave. 

I think she will. Probably more spread out legs and fewer dates. Her comments on social media show she's pining to be with all fans, like the ones in Brazil. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

3 hours ago, S0436 said:

She may have treatment one day that allows her to tour.  I also have no doubt she will do concerts in countries outside of NA even if not part of a conventional tour.

There really is no treatment or cure for fibromyalgia. And it actually gets way worse, and shes only in her early 30s. Can't see her touring at all after 45

OpusDiaboli666

I can’t see her touring in the next 10 years..except maybe for very few shows every couple of years. She doesn’t need it & she was exhausted long before the Joanne Tour..during the end of Artrave she seemed completely exhausted. Also she has a chronic disease it may not get worse but she needs to take care of herself and not stress herself as much or it will get worse. She needs the stage & she has that in Vegas.

I like the whole Vegas thing, the intimate venue.. I‘m going next year & if she does different shows after Enigma I may come back for it. I like that she is always doing something now. It’s better than her coming to Europe in the middle of winter & then cancelling most of the shows or postponing & then cancel anyhow.

I disagree with what’s been said about the label or anyone else forcing her to tour. If she doesn’t want to tour she doesn’t have to. It’s her life and her decisions. She can afford to pay any contractual fine there may be.

I also feel a tendency that touring is changing overall. Not every artist is putting out an album and going on tour after any more. Miley didn’t tour an album cause of her pets, Taylor hasn’t committed to anything for Lover yet. Also Taylor never does much outside of the U.S. I could maybe see Gaga doing that..like 30 shows in North America & like 10 in Europe & spread it out over a year.

I think she will tour again, however it will be after the Vegas residency finishes . I do think she will decrease the number of shows though (for her health especially) + decrease the number of areas she will visit.

On a side note, if LG6 is released next year, she's still at the residency (and didn't she say she would be there for another 2 years ???) maybe she will incorporate LG6 into Enigma? I wonder if she were to tour for LG6 if she'd wait till Enigma ends or do little shows in between. 

it was a perfect illusion

Diamonster

I have zero hope of her ever coming to my country again, if there’s another “tour” it’ll be a million dates in the US, three in Canada, a couple in Europe, and that’s a wrap folks 

So I don’t give a **** if she tours again, it’d mean me spending millions to travel anyway :messga:

Prismatic Light

You all are too dramatic, of course she'll tour again! Look at Madonna, she didn't tour for a lot of year (8 if I'm not wrong) while at least Gaga's performing in a residency, and I'm sure soon she'll tour again, with LG7 for sure. 

Be kind 🧡

FentyGa

i think so. enigma will probably last a couple more years, but she’s only 33. she has her whole career ahead of her. she’s only 11 years in the game.

i mean obv fibro may get in the way, but it’s not quite that bad just yet

Yes. I believe she will go on tour again. This time around she will probably have less dates or more breaks in between shows similar to Taylor’s Reputation Tour.

Archived