đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Haus Labs Videos

Jenina

Featured Posts

G U C C I
1 hour ago, GovFameHooker said:

I really stan the idea of a creative group of friends and HAUS itself.. but she really needs to hire professionals for these advertising jobs instead of doing these semi-professional hobby edits 

at least she looks gorgeous :gayhat:

She did hire a professional to shoot this :air:

he is credited on haus labs insta. He has done tons of work with a lot of celebrities 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria

This is exactly what I wanted from Haus Labs. Just stylish "fashion" videos of her looking sickening (I know I'm basic but seeing her with long hair with the roots done just makes me so happy:giveup:).

Even though the products aren't exactly groundbreaking, it's so refreshing seeing Gaga in these slick, edgy black looks with long platinum hair. It just feels like how I always imagine her in my head again - I missed this Gaga:diane:

it's like me when i tried to do drag for the first time in my room and didn't have contouring palettes so just shoved in some black eyeshadow on my cheekbones :toofunny:

Her ads are fun. I like seeing them. I hope we get more. :D

I'm a little surprised by the color choice for the cheek, but this is Gaga, so yeah.

Backyard party theme seems fine for the end of summer.  But there were so many shadows on her face in the kicking video. Harsh natural light. Can we have a blooper vid where she actually kicks the camera? :fan:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Gaga should take notes from Kim K on how to show off the makeup. She looks gorgeous and I love all the Gaga quirkiness she's serving, it feels so oldschool Gaga and I'm here for it, but for a makeup brand the makeup should be the focus. All I saw was lack of pigment and slayage in posing I-

4 hours ago, sillynate said:

What if this is an Aura situation where she bought the song :gum:

yes because that kind of project worked out for her :selena:

i actually really like the aesthetic of the vids. it shows she doesn’t take her self to seriously and makes the brand seem  more accessible. Good marketing!!!

Archived